DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Administrator
34,999 Posts
Those top Porsches don't look so good, the roof line and side wind looks a bit weird

·
Registered
591 Posts
Thanks,hey there a picture of Acura nsx gt3s I've seen where there's an Acura Penske dpi in the back ground I haven't seen anyone talk about.do you have a picture of it?

Also any idea if or when those mustangs will be released?

Thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Astons are looking promising! Wouldnt mind the le mans ford gt too

Should be a good year for topspeed.
It WOULD be a good year if they started releasing the actual models at a decent rate rather than just showing us samples. Been waiting FOREVER for their Paganis to hit the streets. Pre-ordered AGES ago and still nothing. Sigh.....

·
Banned
9,417 Posts
Anybody have an ETA for the Rosso Dubai Zonda? Announced in july and was initially expected for december. Now nothing. And the Ford GT 24 HOurs winner good grief that has been nearly two years!!

·
Administrator
34,999 Posts
I was all set to get a Rosso Dubai Zonda, but after seeing how it looks on release, there's no way I'm getting one.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I was all set to get a Rosso Dubai Zonda, but after seeing how it looks on release, there's no way I'm getting one.
It's really disappointing isn't it? This was one of my hotly anticipated 2018 purchases, but they've gone and royally screwed it up

·
Registered
302 Posts
Same feeling as me... i was still thinking about getting one and spraying wheels gloss black and that gold is horrible!! But the model.overall is very well done I think whats others thoughts excluding wheel colour?

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
It looks a lot off in the photos I'm seeing.

I had one on pre-order from Cartima who emailed me to say it was ready, but I decided not to take it.

Maybe they'll do them in a better colour, but I must admit I really liked the red the original press shots showed...

Oddly, the wheels don't bother me at all!

M

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
It looks a lot off in the photos I'm seeing.

I had one on pre-order from Cartima who emailed me to say it was ready, but I decided not to take it.

Maybe they'll do them in a better colour, but I must admit I really liked the red the original press shots showed...

Oddly, the wheels don't bother me at all!

M
Usually this sort of model would have sold out in no time at all on CK, but its still there readily available - I reckon a lot of collectors are disappointed in it

1 - 20 of 145 Posts