DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

well, got this big scale plastic toy 1:18 for USD 1.50 only. just strip of the gt wing, the rims and lights.no interior detail though.....going to respray it. i just cover the holes for gt wing with putty. i have no idea wat the hole near the sunroof is for ? maybe to do police version?

:feedback

G

·
Whats the status on this one Cham? I have been waiting to see some newer pics for quite some time now :waiting

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry burn
currently preparing for my exam
once i finish my exam on 21, i will resume on this project
sorry

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry to dissappoint you burn.....
i notice that the exopy i use is not putty but adhesive..so i have no choice but remove the layer of adhesive.....maybe i will plan for a police car with gt wing
how does it sound?
i don't have big rims so i may stick to the original rims only i will color it a lil..

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ltomolo if i have soome time to spare
will post some pics when the car body is primered and i neeed to remove the modelling lines....very serious problem theres and the window pane inner have lots of excess plastics

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Here is the update BURN
i just primered it and i need to redo the rear boot...i forget to remove the adhesive thats why it result the lines not so clear. anyway, i just color the orange clear part with red

:feedback :yahoo

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it is silver paint that i use as the primer as i found that the primer i bought is same as the silver spray. that's why i opt for it
i dun think i will fill the holes
the rear i think i will use BMW M3 GTR Spoiler ( remember my two cheap BMW's ?) and the roof will have a police siren......
the front lamps are orange and are wierd...so i dunnoe if they will look well...
the intercooler needs lots of work...
burn, updates after 21...

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

opps..new pic

actually it's not dark grey, just my camera lighting is wrong..
here some some pics of wat u say consider as wat it will look like for the final product..
i think i will spray the rims gold of black color ? to match the white body of the police car.....? :feedback

G

·
Yeah the headlights are a bit akward....

Are you going to spray it white? And what is that chrome thing?

I think it looking good, the spoiler matches it well. Have you thought about lowering the ride height of the whole car?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
burn, the chrome thing is the intercooller..i have reference model ( the extreme tuners original evo viiii ) cause his is a rip off of the extreme tuners..haha.....

i think i will use some plastic sheet and redo the front lamps and print a bit lights pic to put it inside the plastic sheet to make it look more realistic...
yeah, actually i was thinking how to lower cause it is a friction toy and i have found the way !!!! ii will lower it burn....

it will be getting my country police car scheme...so it will be a secret :)

G

·
Thanks for the link Cham.

So from I can deduct, you are going to do a bling bling version of the malasian police car huh? Looks pretty good.

and yeah, a new set of headlights would really help. Are you going to leave the intercooler as it is or are you going to paint it?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yep
phatal.. that is the IC

burn,
i will follow the pattern of the intercooler at the original evo viii extreme tuners. this IC has no details but the use of knife can do some realistic lines..
the rims are bling bling? hehe
it will be lowered ...i found the words to put the polis words without need to print from pc ..but the side stickers i will print using normal printer with high res and apply a layer of cellotape..it should work.... :)

no updates till 21 burn :) sorry

1 - 20 of 37 Posts