DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Well, this was my newest arrival that showed up at my door last night. This is the one that I managed to pick up on eBay for a mere $2.25! The auction had stated that it needed some "clean up" and was being sold "as is."

When it showed up I just found a couple of minor problems:

Dirty - Yes it needed some clean up, but it was not too bad. I have seen worse from auctions that did not saying anything at all!

Rear winshield wiper - this had come loose, but I should be able to glue it back into place without a problem.

Rear deck ties - these were missing (the pieces that pull up that piece under the rear door when it is raised. Not too big of a deal in the long run, though it was one of the cool features of this car. I suppose I could try to craft a couple (I know that Eddie could!).

Other than those issues, however, I am very, very pleased with this car! It is a model I have been wanting to add to my collection for quite some time, and it is pretty well done overall by AUTOart. :cheers

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle Tire

Attachments

G

·
Wow! That's dirt cheap!!! :joy

I bet it costs more to ship it! :giggle

Congrats on a nice find, Ric! :cheers

·
Registered
4,621 Posts
Congrats Ric. Thats a lot of model for very little money. You can easily fix the parcel shelf with some durable rubber bands. Here is mine in RHD form.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.