DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being an owner of a Paseo Gen2 (1996 model) and also being a complete enthusiast - I know, as strange as it is to fix on a car that nobody really cared about.. I have been looking for the diecast scale model.

In the last 10 years of looking, I have had absolutely NO luck. Nothing what so ever.

So I'm guessing, if they did make one, somebody here would know about it.

So, if anyone does know about it, please voice :D

Sam

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
The Toyota Paseo was a nice little car :

The engine was the 1.5 L of the Tercel and got 90 H.P.

I search on Ebay and this model is not available in any scale.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be the Gen1 Paseo, the Gen2 was released in 1996-99. Shame there are none, but I shall leave this topic to grab attention of anyone who may know some more :D

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
If I'm not mistaken a looooong time ago I believed it was made in 1:43 scale by a company called ( ebbro ) here in Japan. It was made along with the 2nd generation Toyota MR2.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Amazing, I have sourced the Mk2 MR2 but not any Paseo/Cynos models :(

Where else can I look? I have tried eBay, and I have tried Yahoo Japan Auctions. Where else may it pop up?

Sam

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Amazing, I have sourced the Mk2 MR2 but not any Paseo/Cynos models :(

Where else can I look? I have tried eBay, and I have tried Yahoo Japan Auctions. Where else may it pop up?

Sam
I'm gonna ask around here at some local hobby marts. There's several over here in Japan I will search for it. Any color in particular? I hope they still have one or two laying around for sale.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any colour would be amazing :D I would definately have them.

Oh I wish I lived in Japan!!

I am mainly looking for the second generation Cynos (Paseo was our name, Cynos would be Japans) mainly :D

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Galliano I stopped by the nearest hobby mart today and looked around under 1:43 scale new and used diecast I did not find any Cynos at all. The only ones I saw there was several racing Supras. I also checked on TOMICAS and no success.
I asked the owner and he told me that the chance of finding a Cynos or ( Paseo ) nowadays is very slim, but I gave him my contact number in case someone decides to sell theirs or shows up one of these days he will give me a call. Sorry man I tried!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No worries man, thank you so much for your time in looking for me.

My fingers are tightly crossed at someone selling theirs :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts