DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
View attachment 12995 oops...didn't realize the caliper was positioned down on the car... oh well, minor adjustment, and yes the wheels are on the car, rolling and fully functional. i think i'm sticking with black. black and chrome are major pimp juice...

G

·
Wow!!! Awesome car. Ilove those rims on it. Where do you get the rims. Are they from a 1/24 scale car. I saw a silver car like that at Target today I might go back and get it after seeing yours. Nice job....

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
petet - haha...i know! i didn't realize that when i took the picture!!! yeah they are at target for under $20 bucks. pretty decent. i picked up a vette too, black, so we'll be seeing that soon... thanks for the comment guys! the rims are from a 1:24 DC truck or van in this case...

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
jbvdhp- Your new Bimmer looks SWEET! :tongue You're right - baby DOES got back! :lol

·
Registered
994 Posts
Beautiful Bimmer jbvdhp!!! :danbana :danbana :danbana
Those rims really suit it!!! Awesome! :cheers

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks fells; this has become an ADDICTION!!! your words are kind and make me try better; look out for my vette to be posted soon!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.