DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking forward to these being released locally. Didn't think it would be this soon as things take forever to arrive to this corner of the world. I guess the distributor is doing its job right.

First the Ford GT in red... Amazing model. Well done AUTOart. There is however a disturbing number of plastic panels in this one, but unlike the Carrera GT, the colours match.

Couldn't resist this one as the colour combo is just incredible and it sits so well next to the Ford GT :giggle. Can't wait for the Shelby Mustang GT500 to be released. This will have to stay inside the box for now as display space is nonexistent.

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Amazing models Leslie! Congrats! :cheers

Our local stores haven't even gotten the FGT in yet :giggle

But dang, that baby looks HAWT! :hot

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:coolpics WOW! Great pics Leslie. Congrats on the new additions.
I'm still not convinced whether I should get a red or yellow Ford GT. :tempted

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks Gary and Chris

They had so many new arrivals in the shop, namely the Carrera GT, R32 Skylines and Porsche 917L #21 among others. These are of course all Millennium edition models. Why I mention this is that they are priced exactly the same as the overpriced sealed Citroen Xsara Rally cars and the JGTC Skylines :confused

While I will always prefer models with opening parts, I don't mind a sealed model if it is of a car I really like and it is the only model of the car available. No one can stop AUTOart from making them anyway. Only in my opinion I might add as I don't really want to start another "sealed model" debate. What I don't get is how AUTOart can price them the same as the Millennium line. :pullhair Maybe it's just my local hobby shop pricing them the same. What are your local prices like? :feedback

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
the old sealed JGTC's are priced lower here, but the new Citroen rally car is an LE, so that's why the higher price (85MSRP, same as AUTOart Mills). The JGTC Nismo Z's haven't appeared here yet, but looking at the MSRP, it'll be priced same as AUTOart Mills as well, but these aren't LE's...

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Congratulations, chappy - two great models...nice pics too!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Congrats on the GT's! :cheers Excellent pics BTW! :cheers :nicejob

It's too bad that AUTOart uses soooo much plastic but atleast the colors match as you indicated...

I'm going to have to take a few more pics of mine tommorow, as my first shots didn't show the car that well :pullhair

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, Congrats Leslie :cheers your pics so good :hot AWESOME :hot

i think i will order the red ford gt like i want always :yahoo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow. Two awsome models. Is the Mustang available everywhere in that colour or is it a private release as I have seen it advertised? :goodpost

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Boy that GT looks fabulous. I thought beanstalks was really stinking good, but I see this is light years ahead! :310

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
2 new beautiful cars! I'm waiting for my red GT.

That silver Mustang is my favorite color of all those that AUTOart has released yet. :tongue

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
2 great cars Leslie and A/a did a great job on the GT. :yahoo
i was quite happy with my Beannies but A/a's version is a must have i think :coolpics

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.