DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This car made a brief appearance when I fist got it as a gift from Luc :happy
I still can't believe he did this! :10

I wanted to add a few pics since it is such a great looking car.
It is a very interesting diecast, some of the features are first rate. Especially the wheels while some are less so. This is a very early car by Kyo and it can still hold its head high since it is such a fabulous subject that is represented very well.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
That is a super looking model Jeff! This model is one of "those that got away" in my case as whenever I came across one it was either too pricey or I had other models I wanted to buy first. I'd love the red version they did as one of my best friends has one (a red 1958 TR3A). I think it is currently in permanent rebuild at the moment as his Dad is now retired and is slowly restoring it, but I'm sure we will all eventually see it on the road again! For a near 50 year old car it is very quick indeed! :cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Mmmm...that looks nice, Jeff - a great color combo! Great pics, and once again a big well done to Luc!

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the kind comments, everyone.
This is the car that pops in my mind when I hear the term "British Sports car"
I still can't believe I have one! :pianodance

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
All rught! Good to see it posted here! I'm so glad you liked it, it was the minimum I could do to pay you back for all the nice things you have done for me and everybody on the board. :cheers

A shame mine is without the tail light; yours look so much better. I still haven't found a suitable replacement yet :(.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.