DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a post on another forum where a dealer (Jim at SC) was selling some cars for a customer.
I have been wanting a silver 959, but I decided to add the white one from the sale because shipping was reduced if I bought both of them.
I wanted the silver one to keep my silver porker collection going and sell the white one, but I must say, the white became an instant favorate before it ever came out of the box. It is stunning!!!

BTW, I got them both for $65 delivered! :happy :happy

Attachments

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
G

·
Beautiful Al :cheers

Are you sure you dont wanna sell the white one :wink

Apparantly the white is a LE 1/2500 , so it is definately rarer than the silver which has no set number run .

Hope that clears it up for you buddy

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thanks Gary! Like I said before, it is stunning in white. The fact that it might be rare, promped me into buying it, but it is defenitely a keeper!

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Here is a quick pic of it.

Attachments

G

·
I think this is the Pearlescent Luciano , I may be wrong but I dont think it ever came in a straight white .

I checked on Scale18 , and theres only Pearl listed on Kevins list , so Im sure that Al`s white / chrome rims is Pearl.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Congratulation ! $65 is a very good deal! :nicejob

The silver 959 is a classic, that's why I have it in silver........but the white one...hummmm, looks VERY good! :tongue

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is the LE pearl one. The regular version has white wheels and a seal gray interior. I don't know which white the other version is, but in scale18, it looks like straight white.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts