DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about releasing pics of my new arrivals two at a time, I just don't have much time, lots to do at work and home :(

Both these models are less detailed than the other Chinese DE's I bought, but they aren't bad on an absolute scale. The Vizi (vitz) is worse than the Mazda 6, but it was only 26USD, so it's still very much worth it...

look how small the Vitz is! :giggle

Next up the Mazda6:

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm sorry to say this, Gary, but, while the Mazda 6 is a beauty, that chinese version of the Toyota Yaris looks pretty crude and toyish... :(

Funny fact about the 1:1 Mazda 6: the factory version was already equipped with custom-like rear lights and, recently, I have noticed in custom-parts shops replacements that looked just like regular models would (namely, normal red break/fog lights, orange signals and white reverse lights - all that as colored full plastic covers instead of the current individual layout with clear covers ). Of course, the price tag was at tuning-accessories level... How stupid is that?! :giggle

:cheers

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Thanks CAtalin! :happy

Yes, the Vitz does seem toy-like, but it's details are there, you just need to do some detail painting. Note it has fabric seatbelts, carpeting, and working suspension!

hahaha, so ppl want to de-mod their Mazda6's... interesting :lol

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
I like the Mazda - I think they're one of the best looking sedans out there, regardless of price.

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys! :D

I wish they modelled the mazda 6 with the sport kit and spoiler though... that one looks hot!

Chris, the sunroofs have a opening and closing "shutter" inside, but the roof doens't open like the Nissan Teana's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts