DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts

1:16

1:18

Got these two different scale models today because 1) the price was quite low, 2) the colorful graphics, 3) both are rally cars, and 4) one model is in kit form.

Bought these at Tuesday Morning for a ten spot each. Even though they are Burago, I thought they looked pretty good, especially for that price. With Burago now being defunct, I thought I wouldn't have many more chances to ever get these again.

The 2001 Ford Focus is a kit; I especially enjoy the challenge and detailing possibilities with kits.

The Mini Cooper is a 1960 Montecarlo version. I like the fundamental concept of rally racing as well as the cars that participate in them, although I know scant little about rally history and the various international races. Therefore I ask you all that know: what about these two models from whatever perspective you care to take? I will appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks!

·
Registered
919 Posts
The Mini Cooper (1960) is a Burago from the DIAMOND COLLECTION.

The Burago code is # 34109.

The box states 1/16, whether this is totally accurate I don't know for sure but it certainly appears to be in scale at 1/16.

This was a very small car. It will fit on my Highway 61 green 1941 Chevrolet flatbed truck which is also 1/16 scale.

Glad you like them!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.