DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gents,
I was looking at a couple 1/18 American Muscle and Highway 61 cars at a new toy store in the mall today. What is a good price to pay for either brand? The cars they had were in the $29.99 - $39.99 range.

I have a real soft spot for late 60s & early 70s Mopar muscle (Chargers, Challengers, 'Cudas, Dusters, etc...). I'm looking to add a couple to my bike collection. Any recommendations in the $20 - $50 dollar range?

Thanks!
Sean

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the comments and recommendations! I'll have to keep an eye on thier stock to see when they get something I'm after in. I didn't pay too close attention because they didn't have anything that jumped out screaming - 'I gotta take this home'.

I have a '71 Challenger R/T by Ertl/American Muscle and the detail under the hood isn't as good as I'd prefer. The interior is OK. It has a couple radiator hoses but is missing spark plug wires and battery cables. Brake lines would be nice too see too. Are these details available within my price range?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Luc, I have no idea who that guy was??? :giggle Now we're even for all the Maisto race bikes I've been posting! :help

Thanks again, time to hit ebay!!!

:lol
Sean

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
I've been dropping some pretty hard hints as to what I want to the wife - Highway 61 1970 Cuda in Moulan Rouge. Anyone have this one? What's it like?

Sean

p.s. Very funny, Ric :lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.