DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
This one arrived today...took some quick pictures....a very HTF Mercedes CLK GTR DX car..... :giggle

did not buy this of course...it's my first custom....I will post more pictures of it tomorrow in the DX custom model section from the beginning to the finish (and with all the mistakes I've made)....

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
You know what would be cool? A decal by he door with "Darrick" and the U.S. flag beside it. I guess he should have a co-driver too but he would have to chose that person. :giggle

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
White looks like a great color for the CLK GTR. :goodjob Gunther
Did you paint it with an airbrush or a rattlecan? Can you please give a few tips on how you have painted this car. TIA. :cheers

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys...you can find the complete realisation here...

Felix, I've been thinking to make Darrick a (co-) driver..but forgot to put his name on the car at the last minute...but I can always add him... :cheers
Winston : I used a rattlecan to paint the car, but this was the most difficult part in the whole process....the trick is to spray in very fine layers (or you get running paint as I did)...and to try to give the paint the same thickness all over the car....and that's quite difficult...

G

·
Well if that be the case, you could prolly get me in it.

But only if we put tape of the AUTOart logo :lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.