DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Going back to other people noting the Hotwheels using the UT moulds on this model I notoced the front bumper details are much better on the UT model. I finished mine with an Italian license plate. :coolpics

G

·
Cool pics!

When I started collecting, this car in those colors (red-on-beige) went immediately on my want list. If I can ever afford a 1:1 F355 it will this one.

G

·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I seen a Black Metallic with red interior at the local Ferrari Dealership but it was traded in like 5 times in 3 years so it turned me off from buying it before my late Z06 Corvette. I wish Ut made this combination as they had the Porsche 911 Turbo in Metallic Black. :goodpost

G

·
I like the red on tan better than the red on black. I managed to get one of each. They are great examples but i with the front bonnet opened up.

G

·
Awesome studio style pictures there MB! Its strange seeing it in coupe form since I have the drop top version.

:coolpics

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.