DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, everyone - CX came through for me AGAIN! :happy Over a month ago, he nailed this sucker down for me for $15.50!!! :nicejob I thought I was gonna have to pay over $40 or $50 for this AMG barn-burner, but since it didn't have a box, nobody seemed interested. :woohoo As you can see, there are a few scratches on it, but at this price, I don't care! I'll just say it's from road-racing. :giggle

Thank you, CollectorX! :cheers :cheers :cheers

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, BD430! :cheers

Mmmmm...your C36 looks nice and malevolent. :cool

·
Registered
994 Posts
GREAT models! Even though I don't like Mercs very much, that model rocks!!! :danbana :danbana :danbana
Great pics too! :cheers

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Congrats SF :cheers
You have no idea how jealous I am of you for that awesome deal :lol

I really like this car :happy

G

·
:cheers Congrats on the new addition :cheers

Bargain price aswell :cool I have actually had the pleasure of driving a C36 AMG, they are smooth and very quick for the size of them...

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I can take a pretty good guess. :giggle

Yeah, I know - I was ridiculously lucky to get this at such a great price. Sometimes, all of your searching and waiting just pays off. :happy

Thanks for the kind words, guys! :cheers

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Congratulations on the c36 SF. :cheers I remember asking you to get any c36 u cud lay ur hands on, safety and medical the only ones being readily available. Glad you cud net the road going version.
The movie 'Romeo must die' has a great chase scene involving this same car. Watch it if you can. You wont be disappointed.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Congrats!!! what a great model!! :cheers
This Merc looks good, I like the older generations.. :cool

and for this price, wow..
I think this model gone quite rear.! :confused

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
:lol Boedan. You are right. Even I thought the car was moving too fast for for a c36. :lol

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WOW, a C43 in a chase scene?! I gotta see that! :tongue

1 - 18 of 18 Posts