DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A week old in my collection, this model is fun to look at and bright. I bought this and the BMW 328i at the same time. Pics will up later on it.
Chrome touches inside door panels, shift gate, and instrumentation are not the best but look great. I had some problems with tire melting but this model has never been opened and was mint. I know from Dereks' Blue SLK the engine is fairly decent in detail. Calipers are fixed and the headlights have no connecting pins. Overall I love this model and couldn't have it in a better color combo. :happy

I still havn't taken off the packaging strips :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Its nice Jacob. I've owned one since 98. The only gripe with it is that the roof on mine won't meet correctly with the windscreen. Its a simple fix, but i've never got around to it.

I think you have a typo in the topic description, this SLK is a 230

:cheers

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
I have the Maisto SLK but I'm expecting to change it for a UT very soon!

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Congrats Jacob. Yellow suits the car perfectly. Like that two tone interiors too. I have one in red.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
THERE! The pics work now. :happy

Lookin' good, dude. :cool

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
That looks great Jacob! :cheers I have never noticed the yellow interior on the UT. This is one of those that I could had had cheap back when they were plentifull, but there was always a new Ertl release that I would get. Now I kick my self for not getting it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts