DiecastXchange Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Its taken me 4 years to find and finally get my hands on this car .

Its proved to be one of the rarest and most expensive UT Porsches , and over the 4 years Ive been buying/selling on Ebay , Ive only seen a handful ever show up .
It completes my set of Turbo S cars (Black , Yellow and Red) but more importantly its the last car needed to have every UT Porsche ever :joy

By todays standards , the Turbo S is an average car , and it does have its faults .(Doglegs , visible mounting posts and the dreaded UT wheel melt probs that can arise) but to me , this car is FLAWLESS .

Definately a case of paying $40 for the car and $180 for the rarity value , but you know what ?.....I dont care , its beautiful and its mine :cheers

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Al , its a great feeling for sure :cheers

Kinda weird too though , knowing I wont be buying any more UT Porsches

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Congratulations, Gary! Gotta admit, for a red car it doesn't look bad...just kidding, it looks great! Glad you were finally able to get your hands on one.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Congrats!!! :cheers She's a beauty! I can't even begin to think about the fact that you have every single UT Porsche model made. It's just incredible :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

·
Registered
11,569 Posts
WTG Buddy! :nicejob
I know how much you wanted one!
Shame you didn't wait another week as I just got offerd one for $54!!!!

Or was I dreaming :confused
:lol

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
:lol @ Jeff.....
well done Gaz,that is one heck of an achievement.
congrats on getting it mate, even though your wallet is now well and truely 'busted' :giggle

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:iagree and congratulation!!!

It's a very good feeling to find THE holy grail. I spent 10 years :help trying to find mine....of course that was before I knew what Ebay was but still, you feel so great once you finally got it in your hand!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
you mean these ut 993's are going for that much? i have a ut 993 turbo that's literally just been sitting in my case for YEARS on display. never paid much attention to it as i've always been a bimmer man.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ebay time perhaps...
--soheil

·
Registered
134 Posts
if memory serve me right it isn't an S, it is though the dark red/purple color.

thanks
--soheil

·
Registered
10,816 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Congrats on getting your Grail Gary :joy

Now that you have the Porsches out of the way you can start a Ferrari collection :lol

Seriously though, this is a great achievement. What are the chances of a group shot of all the UT Porkers together?

:cheers mate,

Mark

G

·
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome in the club of the Turbo S team :cheers

There my car:

Congrats!!!!

:cheers :cheers

jeff_s2k

G

·
Discussion Starter #19
FINALLY !!!

Congrats on completing the UT set Master !!! :cheers :nicejob :nicejob

Next is the Exoto 934 set ?... :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter #20
Congrats!
As for me I only need to find me the yellow "S." Though I'm happy that I finally got the Turbo and the GT2 complete. :tease

1 - 20 of 28 Posts