DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was gonna repaint my #74 car either Guards red or Speed yellow and make another street version of this fantastic car .

That was until tonight.....now I want it like this.
Take one 74 car , one tin of spray paint and some custom decals and voila........

I bet the racer boys like it .............

Jagermeister GT2 R :tongue

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
O...M...G!!! :tongue :tongue :tongue
**heart attack**

Amazing job, Gary!!! :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
COOL!!! You can never go wrong with the Jagermeister livery. :cheers :coolpics

Who driving? Hans Stuck? Or maybe some of the newer young guns? Maassen, Bergmeister, Long? :confused

Do tell. :lol :happy

·
Registered
994 Posts
Wow man that looks killer!!! :happy
Fantastic job on that one Gary! Bet it takes lots of guts to do that to a UT GT2 Evo :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hang on just a minute guys.....your praise is a little bit premature. I think you mis understood my origional post .

The GT2 pictured is NOT my converted one , but mine will look like that soon as I plan the same conversion for it . I reckon it will be very easy , just a paint job and a set of decals from Patto`s place and it should be identical .

That Jager car is actually for sale on ebay right now and I had thought about buying it but when I looked at the vendors pics I decided I could make one much cheaper as I already have a spare #74 car.

Sorry for any confusion

Luciano , Im not sure what scale those decals are , but they look great.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Go for it then! I was thinking of doing the same with a silver GT2, but I'm having trouble to find the decals. A fellow collector here did it using 1:24 decals, and it came out very nice.

·
Registered
994 Posts
:scared Sorry :giggle
Go for it! If it's going to be like the one in the pic, it should become really cool!!! :danbana

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jeff , I would love to be able to advise you on this , but unfortunately I haven`t started stripping the bodyshell yet .
I`ve only just removed all the tampos . I will let you know in due course if I run into any problems with it .

I did take apart a UT BMW M3 GTR Red Bull , and that was just a case of removing the screws in the base and lifting the body off . I had hoped the #74 car was gonna be the same , but obviously it isnt judging from what you have said.

Ill keep you posted...........if you get there 1st , please let me know :giggle

:cheers :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks amazing!! Do you sell this mod. GT2 in ebay? I have seen 3 or 4 Jägermeister GT2 on ebay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts