Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
35,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gesture Font Finger Thumb Happy

Hi all,

The nominations are in & it's time to vote for your MotM for Q1 2022 (for anyone new here, I realise that we're still calling it Member of the Month, but as I had some other contests to do, I am running the contest in thirds this year)

As well as our, regular 'core' contributors, it is great to see a lot of new names here! That's really great for our hobby!!

Voting will close on Thursday 26th May, UK morning time and the winner will be announced soon after.

Plot twist! You may vote for all members if you like.

·
Administrator
35,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a quick weekend bump, to ask all members to vote if they have not done so already.

Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
11,642 Posts
I don't think anyone should (or will 😁 ) vote for me. I have not been able to contribute anywhere near as much as I have wanted to. For those that don't know, I have closed down my Forum for 1:43 diecast, Scale143.com this month after 13 years because of ever rising costs. But I have created a free site Modelscale1:43 and have spent almost all of my free time the last couple of months getting that up to speed.

I will be back to my regular posting here shortly. A very big thank you for my nomination but I am not worthy this year.

·
Administrator
35,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Monday bump!!!

@JSB 33 Jeff, don't worry, you've contributed loads here recently! It's great to have you back! Sorry to read of the closure on scale143, but congratulations on your new site!!:cool:

Reactions: JSB 33

·
Administrator
35,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all,

A quick and final thread bump - this contest will close in one days time. Thanks!!!

·
Administrator
35,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now closed. Thank you to all who took part :cool::cool::cool: If you didn't, I don't know why!! :confused: There is always next time!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.