DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please join me in welcoming DX Forum's newest members!

To all the new folks - it's great to see all you new members here. Please don't be shy. Join in the discussions to share your knowledge, thoughts, photos, and anything remotely related to diecasts. If English is not your monther-tongue, don't worry. Everyone tries their best to communicate with one another.

To get you oriented around the forum, you'll find good information at DX Forum Help and Guidelines. There are a few important bits of information about things like banners and posting/linking photos.

If you have any questions whatsoever, please feel free to post your question or PM any one of the moderators and we'll try to reply to you as soon as we can.

In addition, please put yourself on the DX Forum Map. Put your country/city "on the map"! Simply click on the map below and you will be brought to the Frappr Map page. :cheers

69 Chevelle SS L78
RCE,JR
kenurton
silverzx1993
68SS396
glenncca
Rock-Island
mistrcee
eds71vega
razorback6fan
Mark Wozniak
Clyde J Guillory Jr
gctwd
Brigpat
DVMAZ
jau
tim k sullivan
Dools103
rseese
FemNN
simmy
splinterddt
68eots
iankestor
GTG3
Pauleo
garlaban
Triplegold
Nages
vilecanards
dale jr fan
lljames
tonyc
SKORBS
matt32
or_nave
AlexProber
stingray0353
cheng
dakarmodels
GTOBROOKS
jagerracing
8BALL
octranspo
jellybone
lolo91
sidewaze
CBRler
JCAndrooos
Mash
dodge-fever
Jim Longan
mblgjr
myride
kiteflyerkk2
opahaase
patch9ca
fiat abarth 1000
campnut44
Sander
jc2448
bishopwin
SOLISIMO
Atlas33
SexyStar77
DiecastR66
emanueldinis
~Low~
EnzoFerrari
yenko camaro
flytomacau
Donions
ferraritwinturbo
frank gregg
leereyn
Kickstart21`
cobra1978
Crow50
louisa321
autoartfreak
arut4ararat
S-TEE
RichieWen
a.v.d.winkel
seantucka
Jasonworker
caggiano

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
:wave :welcome :cheers :cheers :welcome :wave
:welcome WELCOME TO ALL NEW MEMBERS !!

:wave :welcome :cheers :cheers :welcome :wave

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Welcome to DX!

G

·
hi there, im quite new and im from England. As some of you may have noticed or seen i am a collector of F1 Minichamps and Hotwheels in the 1/43 scale and prior to this i have collected some 1/18's too. I am a huge F1 fan and even though i have been collecting for around 3 months now i have nice collection whihc is always expanding, although it has been 2 weeks since i last bought a model! I think your forum is fantastic and everyone has been really welcoming and i hope to share my knowldge of F1 cars to the everyone here!

Thanks for creating a great forum :happy

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Welcome to the forum & thanks for the little introduction about yourself :cheers That's a nice website you've put together. I like the model of Zonta's "zipper car". Is that a presentation model (because I noticed there's not a whole lot of sponsors' logos)?

G

·
Thanks for the welcomes guys.

StygianMax the reaseon that the BAR Zipper doesn't have many advertisments is that i live in a non tobacco sponsoring country and the BAR from that year had Lucky Strike on one side and 555 on the other, both Tobacco companies. This unfortunatly left the car rather bare but i still like it. It is one of my favourites!

I know that my colleciton is small but i am always looking to expand it so if anyones selling some minichamps F1 cars for a good price you know who to call!

G

·
:lol

No Guitar Dave, my real name is Rob so call me that if you like. I just use the name EnzoFerrari because im a passionate Tifosi and Ferrarista supporter!

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
A warm welcome goes out to all the new members of DX! Please feel free to look around to get a feel for the board and jump in with any questions, comments, suggestion and/or pics of your collection.

No matter if you are a new collector with just a few pieces or a seasoned collector, you will find DX to be entertaining, educational (at least about our hobby :giggle ) and enjoyable!

:cheers
Sean

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.