DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
7000!
Thats a lot of diecast :nicejob :nicejob
7000 makes my collection + Ronans + Dr. Jeff's + Dennis' collection look small :cheers

frassinetti :cheers
Would love to see pics of your collection :danbanna

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Welcome to the DX Forum Roberto! I've only had a brief glance at your website. The information looks just fascinating. I can't imagine the amount of time you have put into it. :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
StygianMax said:
Welcome to the DX Forum Roberto! I've only had a brief glance at your website. The information looks just fascinating. I can't imagine the amount of time you have put into it. :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob
:iagree

WOW :nicejob :nicejob

Here is the link to frassinetti's (Roberto's) website - very interesting
http://www.ba-toymuseum.com.ar/eng/index.php

G

·
Welcome Frassinetti,

Welcome aboard and glad to have you :welcome

Hope you enjoy the forums :cheers

Please disregard the .01%, it doesn't represent DX and members in the slightest.

G

·
welcome Frassinetti, i have been comming and going from these forums for a few months il leave so i can save some money but they always drag me back. Its a realy nice place here

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:iagree :iagree :iagree Unless you have good reasons to doubt otherwise then there is no reason to doubt if the man has 7000 diecast. It would be quite concieveable for someone collecting since childhood to accquire that many, especially in the smaller scales. :WTF

1 - 18 of 18 Posts