DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Has anyone picked one up yet? I know, we did not need, yet another '68, but the pics look nice Not Lane or Authentics nice, but presentable. I want a yellow one since I think it looks good in that color.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Here is another pic I found on eBay:

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Automotive parking light

Attachments

G

·
Al,

I really like this car. I do have a few reservations about its body lines.

This car easily be made into "Stalker" replica.

For the price, they are the cheapest on the market and it looks like you get a lot of car for the money.

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
You have said it before, this is one of the most difficult bodylines to get right. in my humble opinion, Ertl/Authentics is the one that has come the closest and the Lane is way off.

I can see this Welly being one of the most modded models. I wonder how long it will be until we see a pro-street version like the Chevelles? I would say that with the success that the Chevelles have been, this one will follow soon!

G

·
if they make a Pro Street version of this gem, they wouldn't be able to make enough of them.

I find it amazing that the Pro Street vesions of Camaros and Chevelles still have such a strong appeal after all these years.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
What is it with 1968? Why does everyone want to make a scale replica of a Camaro from that year? :confused

·
Registered
11,569 Posts
I really plan on adding one of these, the body can't be any worse than the Lane and it looks like a great value :happy

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
The '68 is THE best year in my opinion....with the RS package of course. (sigh) One day I'll own one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.