DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, How's it going? My name is Pinkie Pie. And we'll be doing a review on the "FX Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4". Look, I know today isn't sunday but um.. I'm bored. So we'll cover up sunday's review on this one.
Personally I'm starting to like FX. They're making great models and still improving on em' .. However.. FX makes Lamborghini cars 'half-ed windows' like what Hot Wheels Elite does.. And I personally don't like the half-window creation..

[New Reviews every SUNDAY!]
Reason why I'm doing reviews here instead of youtube: "My voice don't sound good on videos and I don't really know which app. I could use to alter the voice"

I had this model a few months ago from now.. Had it customized.. Inspired by:

(NOTE!: I do not own the above Image. Image is owned by its respective owner.. KwangRongPhotos)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Well let's begin the review, shall we? -
"Hey guys! It's me again, and here's another diecast review of the fx aventador."

* Photo/Images of a wide range of colors for the FX Aventador!

|----------[ Pink ]-----------|--------[ Purple ]------------|----------[ White ]----------|---------[ Yellow ]----------|----------[ Orange ]---------|----------[ Black ]----------|

- Selected Color for Review: WHITE! (Pic. 3) -
(NOTE!: I do not own any of the above images. Image is owned by their respective owner: Unknown)

Features: Opening front bonnet, Opening scissors doors, Opening engine cover
Pros: Beautiful headlights, Beautiful rims, Beautiful Interior, Carpet-ed floors, detailed features.
Cons: Vents don't come out, Spoiler doesn't come up, Half-ed windows (Well.. What do you expect from a cheap model car?)

Model Rating:
[ 4 / 5 ]

(Background Diorama: Mirror-based board & Pink wall)

- Well let's call the car 'ASV' in the review.. [ASV stands for "Aventador Superveloce"]
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ASV's Front View:
Note: "Simply amazing detail! I just love to see this model, One of my favourites despite the price.." - Point Increase: +1

ASV's front Lamborghini badge logo:
Note: "Sorry if my phone can't capture the badge, But it's done very well detailed!" - Point Increase: +1

ASV's headlights:
Note: "Now these headlights are some amazing detailing stuff we've got here!" - Point Increase: +1

ASV: Rims (Front/Rear):
Note: "Rims are done nicely. However, there's a bad point on mine, I've to push with a lil' force to get this car moving straight, there are resistance on the front rims" - Point Increase: +2

ASV's Side View
Note: "Simply amazing to look if you're displaying on your shelf, table or somewhere else in your room" - Point Increase: +1

ASV's Side Mirror
Note: "Now that's some detailing mirror FX made. sorry .. its blur" - Point Increase: +1

ASV's Side Window
Note: "half-ed windows.. I hate it
"
- Point Decrease: -1

ASV's Side Intakes
Note: "Side intakes are done nicely. you can see the grills inside" - Point Increase: +1

Interior
Note: "Absolutely amazing detailing inside, with carpet-ed floors, OOPS! You saw the iphone?
"
- Point Increase: +3

ASV's Back View
Note: "Simply amazing back view. w/ custom plate on it" - Point Increase: +1

ASV's Engine
Note: "Engine is detailed guys, Very nice!" - Point Increase: +1

ASV's Tail Light
Note: "Tail lights are done nicely too!" - Point Increase: +1

ASV's Exhaust
Note: "In my opinion, Exhaust are done poorly.. " - Point Decrease: -1

Model Discussion:
Model worth to buy?: Yes. If you don't mind the windows of course
Suggestions: -
Total Points for model: 14/16
Overall: Great model. Excellent job by fx!

// Thank you for looking at my review guys! Hope you enjoy reading and um.. Photo quality aint' that good.. Used iPhone for photography.

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Oh ..YUM....Yum...Yum...Yummm.....
Essentially very yummy model Pinkie - thanks for sharing your thoughts and pix!!

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Essentially very yummy model Pinkie - thanks for sharing your thoughts and pix!!
Yummy model?

[/quote]

European thing Pinkie....means nice enough to eat!!
MMMMMM! Yum Yum!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yummy model?

[/quote]

European thing Pinkie....means nice enough to eat!!
MMMMMM! Yum Yum!!

[/quote]Oh~
Her name's Cheyenne as you can see from the plate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts