DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
so most of you probably saw the post a couple weeks ago about the Welly LP560-4 being available from a Chinese seller on ebay.
Well I've been wanting a LP560 for a long time, but i don't like the rims on the AUTOart and therefore couldnt justify 120 bucks on one. When these popped up i didn't hesitate.

I have to say, i'm more than pleased with my purchases. I grabbed the white and yellow. the details inside and out are very good for the price point, and probably even rival many models that are much more money. I paid 35 bucks each for these.
anyway, here's the pics.

The interior has some surprising details. Like the seat belt buckel, and the guage cluster

The engine bay lives up to the rest of the model.

Next to some other Lambos

·
Registered
390 Posts
Not bad at all.. Gotta say Welly did a decent job with the LP560 though I still prefer the rims on the AUTOart.

Congrats on your add!

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
I had pretty low hopes for the Welly Gallardo after seeing the pics of it from eBay in China, but I'm glad to say after seeing these, I'm completely sold. Fantastic model by Welly, I'll hopefully be adding a yellow one in the future, it looks absolutely stunning!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice model ... I might get one or wait for the Balboni.

Could you get an inside picture of the engine bay ? I'm curious to see the details of the engine.

Thanks ! :)
I'm going to convert one of these into a Balboni very soon. I already have the decal kit.

Posted some pics of the engine bay in my main post now. can't believe i forgot those.

thanks everyone for the replies.

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Impresssed Pumcy!!! I have the standard Gallardo with clear engine cover by AUTOart but this looks like a serious contender

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Did you order this from a vendor in North America?

The models look great, I'd say better than Norev quality at a two thirds the cost. (Especially since the Gallardo Norev doesn't have an opening luggage compartment).

Is the white a metallic white?

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Looks like Welly have done an impressive job! I personally don't like either the AutoArt or Welly's rims, whatever happened to those elaborate and sexy rims of the pre-facelift Gallardo and Gallardo Spyder? Congrats on the adds, the LP560-4 and LP640 pair are awesome.

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
They look great, congrats. With a tiny bit of detailing inside and in the engine bay and they'll be ready for the road

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.