DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my dad is going to buy a BMW 5-series (1:1) and the seller will offer me an 1:18 model of any model I want. What model should I choose, given the vast ammount of cars available? I'm inclined to buy the Kyosho M5, is it a good choice? Is it the best choice? Please give me your advice.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Mercedes Benz SL500 from Minichamps.

:lol I would go for the M5 too. Besides having 2 more doors which is more value for money, it has a prettier rear end.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What about a matching 1:18 as your dad's 1:1 -- not only would it be a cool gift to have (that he'll treasure from his son)...I'm sure you'll be able to translate it into MULTIPLE cars in the future ("what a good kid" etc) :)

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
This may be a dumb question, but does it have to be a BMW? Either way, is there a price limit? I would go with a BMW art car if price wasn't an issue and it had to be a BMW. Otherwise, why not go for a new Autoart (or maybe a CMC!!).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Exactly!
I like the Kyosho M6 more than the M5, but since my dad is buying a 5-series, the M5 is much more similar to the 1:1 car. I think I've made my mind already. But I'm still tempted by the M6 and M3 CSL... :giggle

1 - 14 of 14 Posts