DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 3007 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi all, as the original thread has some glitches we've decided to start a new one, all 2020 adds onwards will go here.

Thanks.
Craig

These are added by Rattler,

LAMBORGHINI CENTENARIO (NEW GIALLO ORION/METALLIC YELLOW)

[background=rgb(248, 248, 248)]1991 FORD MUSTANG GT 5.0 MET. GREEN "HOME IMPROVEMENT" TV SERIES[/background]

[background=rgb(248, 248, 248)]
[/background]

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
First arrival for 2020, and YES! Real detailed diecast is back. 1/18 Almost Real McLaren P1 GTR 2014 Pebble Beach. Haven't had a real good look yet, but from what I can see, it looks very good, and fully opening, unlike the AUTOart model. Got it off ebay from Megamo for US$173.00 which was cheaper than AR retail price of US$199.00

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
First arrival and last 2019 purchase, the Norev Bentley Continental GT.

More of it here:
https://www.diecastx...t-quick-review/

Also got a LED-lighted showcase to have a comfy place for my rotating "chairman" of models on my desk, lol

bt.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Yes, it made me want to get the model. I've yet to have a green 1:18 and this one is a perfect fit.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
^^^ Fully opening, but the same poor detailed engine
Really, I buy a sealed model and people complain it's sealed, I buy an fully opening model and people complain it's not detailed enough. No middle ground, eh!
[/quote]

I hear you Rob! He does make a vaild point though!

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
^^^ Fully opening, but the same poor detailed engine
Really, I buy a sealed model and people complain it's sealed, I buy an fully opening model and people complain it's not detailed enough. No middle ground, eh!
[/quote]

Welcome to the internet

[/quote]LOL

·
Registered
213 Posts
I was in LA over the holidays and got myself a 1:24 scale RX7 from "Torettos Market". I'll get a photo up in the next few days.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Thanks to Ironism for another amazing CMC and my first 1930's model. As well as, a good deal on the GTO and the first purchases of the new decade. Note: Just phone snaps.

1 - 20 of 3007 Posts