DiecastXchange Forum banner
3121 - 3140 of 3187 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Snagged one of each of those very controversial Liberty Walk Miuras by VAV from the Replicarz sale. Couldn't say no at the offered price. Dont worry, the real thing isn't actually based on an actual Miura! :giggle:

·
Super Moderator
12,631 Posts
The 1/64 scale wheels look great.

But that Ignition Toyota Crown is something else:whistle:. Reminds me of the Cressidas I used to drool over as a kid. Boxy sedans for the win!
Yup!! I loved this one from seeing it on some TV Movie based in HK as a kid..This was the first time that I was aware that Toyota made a car called teh Crown..I love them!:love:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Two recent arrivals ended my 2021 spending spree; the only things left are a couple pre-orders. I'm taking a break from buying for the rest of September. My inner child is happy, and I'll cool with where my collection is.

1. AUTOart Lamborghini Diablo VT - 1/18 - With special wing delete courtesy of the seller / model's age 😄. It's an easy fix, but I do like the way the car looks as is.

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

2. AUTOart Lamborghini Diablo GTR - 1/18 - Sooooooo stealth

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
I'm posting this here because it is for a diecast, but not for modding.
I have looked for the 'not diecast' thread but have given up searching.
If it's not suitable for here a moderator can move it to the correct area.....
I have two AMG Mercedes 'Rote Sau' with missing radiator cap emblems.
One has a cheap plastic replacement, which this will replace, and of course the second model will also get one.

Font Circle Jewellery Symmetry Composite material

·
Administrator
33,543 Posts
I'm posting this here because it is for a diecast, but not for modding.
I have looked for the 'not diecast' thread but have given up searching.
If it's not suitable for here a moderator can move it to the correct area.....
I have two AMG Mercedes 'Rote Sau' with missing radiator cap emblems.
One has a cheap plastic replacement, which this will replace, and of course the second model will also get one.
No probs, the thread is in here, fourth down if you need it.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
First model purchase since March. Moved into a new house and have been working on the real car pretty extensively. Birthday coming up and figured it was a good time to purchase some cars for myself

765LT is preorder, the others should come in next week. I also ordered 15 new sets of wheels from a new vendor which I'm excited for. My customs have needed some more variety in their wheel choices

Also, the GTR is the FIRST jdm car in my collection lol

Top Speed Liberty Walk Silhouette GTR
Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Hood

Solido E36 M3 Liteweight

Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle Wheel

Autoart Venom GT
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

GT Spirit Mclaren 765LT
Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

3121 - 3140 of 3187 Posts