DiecastXchange Forum banner
3141 - 3160 of 3187 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
This week's arrivals:

EB110 GT in white.

Pajero 3 door (box not to my standard, but model is brand new).

Borgward BX7. Borgward was a long gone and forgotten German automaker, which has been brought back from the dead a few years ago by BAIC (a Chinese automaker) to make SUVs for the Chinese market. The model is awesome, btw.

And last but not least, a impulse buy. Not sure where and how I'm going to display this:

:cool:(y)

·
Registered
392 Posts
haven’t had time to open it up! Pics will surely come.
I spy with my little eye a Devil Z. Veeeeeeery nice. I'm jealous.

This week's arrivals:

EB110 GT in white.
I didn't realize that AUTOart made the EB110 in white. Interesting choice; it gives off Countach vibes. Looking forward to seeing how it photographs. Interesting haul in general.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Managed to snatch one of these: a Minichamps BMW M8 Competition. Only 2 batches were produced and sold out rapidly.
Congrats, I wish I bought one but I snoozed!

I remember catching a glimpse of them on eBay a while back, but next day there was none to be seen. I don't know why I thought it was Norev making them.

·
Registered
392 Posts
This one arrived on Wednesday, FrontiArt Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut in Battle Grey:
That Jesko Absolut looks absolutely gorgeous. The deigns of Koenigseggs left me cold until the Jesko and Gemera. With these new models, the shapes and lines finally match, One:1 (;)), the beauty of the engineering, IMO.

·
Premium Member
12,945 Posts
Inbound. MR Collections/Atelier 1/18 812 GTS Verde British exterior, Cioccolato interior.
I have been looking at something similar. It is a hard shade of green for me to see, it looks black to me. I would want to see it in person before buying, but that won't happen, no shops near me that would even have something like this. I ended up buy an 812 GTS in a different shade of green.

Reactions: imitenotbecrazy
3141 - 3160 of 3187 Posts