DiecastXchange Forum banner
3321 - 3340 of 3389 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,664 Posts
That looks so awesome! Nice one, David! :cool:(y)

I will definitely get one, I'm only waiting for the Performance Edition to be available (the one painted in the Swedish flag colors).
You will really love this model! It looks great and such a good price for all that you get! I'm very pleased! Looking forward to your pics when yours arrives. Now, only if Premium ClassIXXs would start making trailers! 😊

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
You will really love this model! It looks great and such a good price for all that you get! I'm very pleased! Looking forward to your pics when yours arrives. Now, only if Premium ClassIXXs would start making trailers! 😊
I'm sure I will, can't wait! 🚚:love:

I was very impressed by the level of detail of their MAN TGX, and the moment they announced the Volvo FH16 I knew I'd have to have it, too!

I've also been wondering if they'll ever make trailers! If they will and the price is right, I'll display them on the coffee table in the living room if I have too! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
12,664 Posts
I'm sure I will, can't wait! 🚚:love:

I was very impressed by the level of detail of their MAN TGX, and the moment they announced the Volvo FH16 I knew I'd have to have it, too!

I've also been wondering if they'll ever make trailers! If they will and the price is right, I'll display them on the coffee table in the living room if I have too! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm also hoping for them to make trailers as well!😊 NZG cost higher detailed model car monies..so, it's hard for me to swallow that for container box trailers. :unsure:
Yeah, the debate one "where" to display these beasts are always interesting...LOL!!!😂

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
I've bought only a few 1:18 cars this year (I've been focussing on construction diecast a bit more), but did buy this on Ebay a few weeks ago. Chaparral 2F number 15 by Exoto. I already have a plain white car, plus the number 7 and 8 cars.
Jimbo, nice add! I have the same 2F squad to go with my 2E fleet - love those roadrunners!

I still haven't photo'd most of my adds for 2021 - it's funny that after all my years focusing on 1/18th diecast that this year most of my acquisitions have been resin 1/43rds, raising my count of the little buggers from 6 to 34 (with two more on the way).

But after getting my multiple offers to two eBay sellers rejected, yesterday I ended up taking advantage of a Buyer's Club Veterans Day discount on Replicarz to get a great price on the Top Speed 1/18th #4 Corvette C8.R (#TS0329). I already have the #3 but even when I got that, I was waffling because I loved the #4's livery even more (I had decided on the #3 because it was the champion car). So now I'll have both teammate cars (internet pic):

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

·
Registered
6,291 Posts
I'm not a expert in building kits but this one doesn't looks to difficult, a report will follow eventually.

When working with resin kits or parts I always soak the components in warm water with a dish washing liquid and some salt added.
This will make certain that any release agent or imperfections in the resin will be washed out.
Resin has the advantage that it can be used with just about any kind of paint, just be certain to use a decent primer first.
Good luck with the build.

·
Super Moderator
13,386 Posts
I had to pay an extra £48 for this to be shipped to me, coming on Friday from Jadlem models as Hornby/ Pocher put up the prices since i paid for it and they wouldn't let Jadlem have them at the original price. I have the Paul Koo detail up set for it too so looking forward to eventually make this work of Art up.
Pocher HK117 Ducati 1299 Pannigale R Final Edition 1:4 Model Bike Kit

Tire Wheel Motorcycle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Here is the start of the record cars in 1/18 and here is the REVELL 08420 AUTO UNION TYP C (WORLD RECORD CAR), 1/18

Also bought this, the Best Of Show 1/18 Scale BOS078 - 1928 Opel Rak-2 328Km/H - Black
the Opel reminds me of a hedgehog :)

(which reminds of my favourite joke. Hedgehogs. Why can’t they just learn to share the hedge? :))

the Audi and the Opel look great :)

3321 - 3340 of 3389 Posts