DiecastXchange Forum banner
3481 - 3500 of 3549 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Congrats on your latest adds, guys.
This beauty arrived yesterday, MR Collection Bugatti Chiron Sport "Alice edition":

However there is one small issue with this car, there is a small stain on the bodywork that needs a solution, i will post it in the disaster section later.

·
Premium Member
13,276 Posts
I almost bought that Bug, love the color combo. Beautiful. I am still waiting on MR to release the Bug I pre-ordered a while ago.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Very thrilled to find and bought this 1/18 beauty today! Can't wait to arrive!
Congrats Marios!
Love this concept car - saw the 1:1 some years ago exhibited @MB museum in Stuttgart.
It had an unbelievable presence!!
Seriously intended to buy the model when was released by SCHUCO.
However every single sample I came across had problems with those longitudinal chrome strips. Even talked to a dealer who had 5 samples in stock. Guess what: Every single model had the same problem. :sick:
Will keep my fingers crossed that yours is in perfect shape!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Congrats Marios!
Love this concept car - saw the 1:1 some years ago exhibited @MB museum in Stuttgart.
It had an unbelievable presence!!
Seriously intended to buy the model when was released by SCHUCO.
However every single sample I came across had problems with those longitudinal chrome strips. Even talked to a dealer who had 5 samples in stock. Guess what: Every single model had the same problem. :sick:
Will keep my fingers crossed that yours is in perfect shape!!
I'be very dissapointed if i see the same thing. You can't imagine how long i've been searching that model in reasonable price. These were the photos of the salesman. Do you remember what was the price at the time schuco released that?
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Hood Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Love the green! What's the quality like on Highway 61 models? I haven't seen one in person yet.
Thanks! Most the newer ones, now made by Greenlight, are total rubbish in my opinion. Some of them only have opening doors and are ridiculously expensive for what they are.

The old ones that had the Ertl branding on the box, most were fantastic and loaded full of features and details, like the 69-70 Mustangs and 69 Camaros. They also released nice Chevy pickups, and Dodges, Plymouths, Olds... Those were simply amazing models, you have to hold one in person and spend a few hours admiring all the effort that went into making it. Amazing engine detail, spinning shafts, retractable antennas, tire valves, folding seats, rubber mats, proper chrome plated parts, realistic hinges, I could go on and on...

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
After what felt like quite a long wait, my first arrival of 2022 is the GT Spirit BMW M4 Competition G82 Asian Edition, 444/504:
You know, much like most people, I was shocked when BMW unveiled the beaver teeth grille design... but that all-black spec makes the grille itself look quite cool, actually. I like it! (y)

3481 - 3500 of 3549 Posts