DiecastXchange Forum banner
3501 - 3520 of 3549 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks for the info! It's good to know to carefully inspect them before buying.

The old ones that had the Ertl branding on the box, most were fantastic and loaded full of features and details,
It seems like the spirit of Ertl continues! I'll have to keep my eye out for those.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Now that I work for Ferrari i'm contractually obligated to buy more Ferrari models :LOL:
I'd expect that they give them to you :D Or at least at a nice discount :D

·
Registered
360 Posts
What's your position at Ferrari Simon?
Love the GMP 512S. I have two CMR long tails and actually rather like them (now I've lowered them).
I have bought an Exoto Chaparral 2E in silver off Ebay. I'll post pictures when it arrives, but I'm slightly worried as the photos showed either heavy dirt, or paint blemishes! the seller assured me it was dirt, so let's find out! Kitchen roll and spit (my prefered cleaning system) at the ready. I just hope it's dirt!!!

·
Administrator
34,158 Posts
First in stock buy of the year, got 15% off with the ebay discount. Was in two minds with either this colour or the Blue one, this one won out for me.
Top Marques 1/12 Scale TM12-10B - Audi RS2 Yellow - Openable Hood
View attachment 264989
I like Blue, but having never seen one in Yellow, what a treat!! I'm in love!!!

·
Super Moderator
13,453 Posts
I like Blue, but having never seen one in Yellow, what a treat!! I'm in love!!!
Thanks Craig, Blue is my favourite colour but i thought yellow is a Great alternative to the usual Blue models i put first before other colours(and Red models too):love:(y)

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
First add of 2022, something I've been waiting to get my hand on for 3 years:
Congratulations cwbs. The best color on the HWE 355. I have the red car but everytime I see this one on the net, I realise I should have splurged on a yellow one too. Plenty if blacks available but not a single one in yellow.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Congratulations cwbs. The best color on the HWE 355. I have the red car but everytime I see this one on the net, I realise I should have splurged on a yellow one too. Plenty if blacks available but not a single one in yellow.
Thank you, winstoncds! I got very lucky, I won it on a Sunday morning auction. And I totally agree on the color, it's just that some Ferraris look so much better in yellow, and that's just the case with the F355! (y)

3501 - 3520 of 3549 Posts