DiecastXchange Forum banner
3521 - 3540 of 3565 Posts

·
Road Cars - SUVs and Sedans
50 Posts
Congrats! That's a nice spec! Funny, I totally forgot about that model, I should get back to hunting for it again. I'd be seriously in doubt on whether to get that blue or the green.
Thanks, cwbs!
For me, it was clear. I wanted the steel wheels. Green was the first choice but it was sold out, so blue was the only option. And I am loving it. Goes really well with the other Land Rovers. A nice colourful bunch :-D

·
Registered
890 Posts
I got a couple more cars coming in. First of all the GT Spirit Lamborghini Countach Koenig Specials, I couldn't pass for just €40:

Ottomobile BMW 323ti Compact:

Ottomobile Mitsubishi Lancer Evo III:

I'm pretty happy with both Ottomobile cars, they look really good and I'm surprised how much I like both cars.

·
Premium Member
13,288 Posts
Picked this up today, 1959 Scarab by Replicarz
Between this and my Cheetah, I think I am going to buy the Chaparral soon.

·
Administrator
34,162 Posts
@preisman, nice new adds:cool: I really like the last two, I might look into buying those. The RSR especially as I love that car.

·
Forza
573 Posts
Beautiful Bug :love: Got mine in grey, absolutely love it. She displays beautifully with the doors open 🥰

Reactions: crz

·
Super Moderator
13,460 Posts
After the previous seller cancelled my order for the 1/12 RC Bugatti Divo at the end of last year i finally won one even cheaper than the last one, is a unwanted Christmas present and brand new lets hope this one goes through. Another RC model that is supposed to be quite nice on detail and for just over £40 its worth a punt.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
600 Posts
Wow! That is… something, haha.

Congrats on all the great adds this week everyone.
Well Jon, I don't like the normal Urus, that's why I wanted this one. Love it or hate it of course. :p
I have the concept Urus made by MR, they had to release that one, now it is something that is not worth the badge of a Lamborghini.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
I have the 2019 winning 488 GTE. LookSmart really knocked it out of the park on these. Yours is a beauty! And the FF looks good with the black stripe/roof.

3521 - 3540 of 3565 Posts