DiecastXchange Forum banner
4321 - 4340 of 4412 Posts

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Some really nice adds here lately - congrats everyone!! (y)

I am not really familiar with muscle cars but I wanted to have at least one sample in my collection.
I ended up with a heavyweight diecast by Autoworld (Ertl) - Dodge Charger R/T SE 1969:
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Very nice old school diecast model with much attention to fine details (rotating headlights!) and a rare color spec that sold it to me.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I am not really familiar with muscle cars but I wanted to have at least one sample in my collection.
I ended up with a heavyweight diecast by Autoworld (Ertl) - Dodge Charger R/T SE 1969:
Quite a unique colour combo. Don't think I've even seen that before. And what a great touch the rotating headlights and whitewalls! This is one of the great diecasts from Ertl Authentics which AW bought.

·
Registered
608 Posts
JUST AMAZING @_LamboNick_1990 ! I wish they will releash it in black&white 1/18..
They did the SVJ Tron in black and white, and also the SV in black and white, so it exists. Someone has an Aventador SV tron in purple, that one is just totally nuts! 🤩
That looks very nice
Thank you, sir! Have another SVJ tron in preorder :)

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Quite a unique colour combo. Don't think I've even seen that before. And what a great touch the rotating headlights and whitewalls! This is one of the great diecasts from Ertl Authentics which AW bought.
Thanks mate!

I am really happy with my latest purchase.
Didn't know that these Autoworld/Ertl models are so well made - at least some of them...
Besides the rotating headlights it has a decent engine, great hinges, fabric seat belts and the paint is also amazing.
And you can get all this for a fraction of what you have to pay for a GMP Roadrunner or Super Bee.

4321 - 4340 of 4412 Posts