DiecastXchange Forum banner
4341 - 4360 of 4412 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,693 Posts
Well what another Amazing day, went down to pick these up from a dealer who had these seven 1/18th Record models in stock. He had five different Bud Rockets and all had the rear wheel and pipes broken off during transit, a warning to those who might buy this model. Managed to glue my model back together, photos to follow when i have more time.
So here are the seven models bought and picked up today:
EXOTO - FORD USA - 999 RECORD BREAKER 1903 2nd HENRY FORD
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

SPARK-MODEL - RENAULT - ETOILE FILANTE RECORD CAR 1956
Vehicle Hood Car Automotive design Tire

REPLICARZ - CHALLENGER - 1 LAND SPEED N 1 RECORD CAR 29-AUG 1959 Km/h 531,907 MIKEY THOMPSON
Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

REPLICARZ 1964 GREEN MONSTER LAND SPEED CAR, ART ARFONS
Vehicle Automotive design Toy Aircraft Automotive exterior

REPLICARZ 1/20 BLUE FLAME ROCKET CAR LAND SPEED RECORD 1970 GARY GABELICH 622MPH
Vehicle Aircraft Airplane Aviation Aerospace manufacturer

1979 Hal Needham Bud Rocket Land Speed, Stan Barrett
Rectangle Bicycle part Rim Automotive exterior Sports equipment

Danny Thompson Challenger II, New Record 2018
Rectangle Font Electric blue Parallel Auto part

That's got my list right down for these Beauties.😁

·
Premium Member
13,785 Posts
So, after months of traveling the world, this box finally arrive with two cool, cheap models. Love the Ferrari, although the color looks off. And the Lancia is awesome but quite basic. Still, fun models to add to the collection.

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
6,965 Posts
So, after months of traveling the world, this box finally arrive with two cool, cheap models. Love the Ferrari, although the color looks off.
And the Lancia is awesome but quite basic. Still, fun models to add to the collection.

Can you name the brands involved?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
So, after months of traveling the world, this box finally arrive with two cool, cheap models. Love the Ferrari, although the color looks off. And the Lancia is awesome but quite basic. Still, fun models to add to the collection.
If CMR intended to make the 330 GTC in Verde Medio the color is close enough. Now if they tried to do it in Verde Chiaro Met. I would agree it is off.

·
Premium Member
13,785 Posts
If CMR intended to make the 330 GTC in Verde Medio the color is close enough. Now if they tried to do it in Verde Chiaro Met. I would agree it is off.
I read it was supposed to be Verde Pino.

·
Premium Member
13,785 Posts
Where did it say that? All major retailers say green metallic. Not verde pino.

I don't remember, I bought this a while back. It looks like they were wrong to say it was Pino Verde.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
I know its a surprise, but more NASCAR!
another Aerocoupe
Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Hood

I decided to try some Team Caliber. These are from the Owner Series line and I must say, I am pleased with how well these Stack up against Action Elites. Especially for the price, since these are about 1/3 the costin the resale market side. I am going to also try one of the TC First Choice to see how those stack up as well (car only though, not all the accessories).
Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Hood
Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Automotive tire

4341 - 4360 of 4412 Posts