DiecastXchange Forum banner
4361 - 4380 of 4412 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Someone's recent photos of their AA XKSS reignited my interest in the old AA Jaguars.

I have a C-Type, XKSS and XJ13, but I'd not picked up a D-Type when they were relatively current (and affordable), but this one popped up on eBay with a BIN price well under £100 and I bit.

No box, but it actually looks far nicer than it did in the photos (no paint rash either), so I'm very happy with it.

M

·
Super Moderator
13,693 Posts
Got a message back saying the 1/12 Ignition Nissan Fairlady is not in stock( you don't say) sick of the Japanese sellers saying they have them and when you buy them they are not in stock.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Anyway to cheer me up i melted and gave in to this beauty. It's a model i desperately want in 1/12 but the 1/18 is sooo cool i had to have it. Can't wait to see this beauty up close.
1:18 AUTOART Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota 1994 Purple Met # AA79142
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Car

·
Registered
9,970 Posts
Got a message back saying the 1/12 Ignition Nissan Fairlady is not in stock( you don't say) sick of the Japanese sellers saying they have them and when you buy them they are not in stock.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Anyway to cheer me up i melted and gave in to this beauty. It's a model i desperately want in 1/12 but the 1/18 is sooo cool i had to have it. Can't wait to see this beauty up close.
1:18 AUTOART Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota 1994 Purple Met # AA79142
Darren it's all the same seller. I did some research and one of their models was listed 28 times under 28 "different accounts", most using the same pic and relisted at the same time. I'm convinced it's some kind of organized crime scam for purposes of tax evasion or something similar. Crappy pics, minimal description (if that), unfulfilled orders, lots of bad feedback. Just doesn't feel right

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Finaly got some time to make a list of what was purchased the last 15 days from various sources (ebay, Marketplace, e-scala18, local collectors)

Ferrari 360 Modena Spider - HWE
Ferrari 550 Barchetta - HWE
Ferrari 328 GTS - Kyosho
Lamborghini Aventador J - AA
Lamborghini Reventon - AA
Lamborghini SE30 Jota - AA
Duesemberg J - NEO scale models
Maserati A6G2000 - BOS
Porsche 911 turbo (no box) - UT models

Until now, only the Duesenberg J, Maserati and the UT Porche have arrived in mear mint condition. All the other are expected within the next 2 weeks.

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Hood Wheel
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Automotive design
Product Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Wheel
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive design
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood
Vehicle Grille Tire Hood Wheel
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

·
Registered
982 Posts
Nice score Marios! I was actually watching that Aventador J as well, but didn't go for it because I didn't see the booklet and certificate in the pictures. Was it actually missing or just not photographed?

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Nice score Marios! I was actually watching that Aventador J as well, but didn't go for it because I didn't see the booklet and certificate in the pictures. Was it actually missing or just not photographed?
I didn't see it either but for 145E i don't think i really care. I'll tell you when the model arrives. And if it isn't i can always order one from here..they have 2 already :p
White Light Product Blue Font

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
These two arrived a couple of weeks ago and Saturday: the 1/24th Racing Champions Richard Petty 1964 Plymouth Belvedere that debuted the legendary Chrysler Hemi engine that dominated that season's NASCAR Grand National series (with Chrysler Mopar cars - Plymouth and Dodge - winning 26 of the record 62 races and Petty taking the title and the crown jewel, the Daytona 500) and another 1/18 Minichamps Lewis Hamilton Mercedes, the 2020 Turkish GP winner (in post-race condition):

Car Motor vehicle Light Product Automotive design

·
Super Moderator
13,693 Posts
Darren it's all the same seller. I did some research and one of their models was listed 28 times under 28 "different accounts", most using the same pic and relisted at the same time. I'm convinced it's some kind of organized crime scam for purposes of tax evasion or something similar. Crappy pics, minimal description (if that), unfulfilled orders, lots of bad feedback. Just doesn't feel right
Thanks Wes, something fishy about the whole Japanese Dealers with same photos, like you say it's looking like the same member or Gang. Just so stupid to us genuine collectors to have to go through it.😟

·
Super Moderator
13,693 Posts
I sold one of these a few years ago when the missus wanted me to get rid of my models and this one is one of the models i really wanted back so i just won it off the bay to add it back to my collection, really loved the colour of this Beauty and so happy to be looking at it up close again.
Kyosho, BMW Z8 1/12 Dealer Model Part no. 80 43 0 020 879 in Blue. Says as New, very happy tonight.😁😁😁😁😁
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
982 Posts
Wow very nice Z8 in that color! I didn't know it came in blue, I have two in silver, one with black and the other with red interior. Absolutely love them. Make sure the sunglasses are in the mid console :cool:

4361 - 4380 of 4412 Posts