DiecastXchange Forum banner
4381 - 4400 of 4568 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,729 Posts
Wow very nice Z8 in that color! I didn't know it came in blue, I have two in silver, one with black and the other with red interior. Absolutely love them. Make sure the sunglasses are in the mid console :cool:
Thanks, i have the Silver and Black/Red interior versions but was so keen to get a Blue one (Dealer Edition) back in the collection.(y)

·
Super Moderator
13,729 Posts
Last buy for a while(i think) and cos i didn't get the Ignition 1/12 Nissan Fairlady, not through lack of trying, i thought i might as well get the Tamiya kit in 1/12 instead as i have points that needed using up soon at Jadlem so got £12 knocked off and bought it from this company.
Tamiya 1/12 1971 Nissan Fairlady 240ZG SC # 12051
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Car

·
Registered
339 Posts
I sold one of these a few years ago when the missus wanted me to get rid of my models and this one is one of the models i really wanted back so i just won it off the bay to add it back to my collection, really loved the colour of this Beauty and so happy to be looking at it up close again.
Kyosho, BMW Z8 1/12 Dealer Model Part no. 80 43 0 020 879 in Blue. Says as New, very happy tonight.😁😁😁😁😁
I am not gonna lie, i am happy for you, but at the same time, a bit envy. 😂 🤣

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
I sold one of these a few years ago when the missus wanted me to get rid of my models and this one is one of the models i really wanted back so i just won it off the bay to add it back to my collection, really loved the colour of this Beauty and so happy to be looking at it up close again.
Kyosho, BMW Z8 1/12 Dealer Model Part no. 80 43 0 020 879 in Blue. Says as New, very happy tonight.😁😁😁😁😁
Looks like we were bidding against each other - we really should coordinate better :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Monday deliveries :D :

Ottomobile BMW M3 E46 Convertible:

Ottomobile Mercedes-Benz CLK DTM:

Autoart Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota:

Autoart Lamborghini Aventador S:
Great deliveries! Congrats! I'm flirting with the yellow Aventador S for so long now! Tell me how it looks from close! Is it the new AA composite or metal?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Great deliveries! Congrats! I'm flirting with the yellow Aventador S for so long now! Tell me how it looks from close! Is it the new AA composite or metal?
Thanks! The Aventador S is composite, but the color is really great. The balloon white S is really nice too, but returned that twice a year ago. Reason is that the hoods close kind of tricky and you'll have to press each corner to close properly, but every single one has that issue I found out. So either live with that and have a great model, or don't go for one at all ;)

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Thanks! The Aventador S is composite, but the color is really great. The balloon white S is really nice too, but returned that twice a year ago. Reason is that the hoods close kind of tricky and you'll have to press each corner to close properly, but every single one has that issue I found out. So either live with that and have a great model, or don't go for one at all ;)
Great! Waiting pics from Aventador S! 👌 ;)

·
Super Moderator
13,729 Posts
Just bought this after looking at my order on Jadlem for the Tamiya kit,previously mentioned. Will go very nicely with the Pocher 1/4 scale bike i will eventually make up. I think i know what the problem is.... Too much looking at nice models LOL.:rolleyes:
Minichamps 1:4 Yamaha YZR-M1 V. Rossi World Champ MotoGP Philip Island '04 Model
Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Motorcycle

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
I think now I am just collecting the color spectrum of Action diecast Color chrome.
Turtle - are all those NASCAR lovelies 1/24th? Because the way you have them photographed (beautifully, by the way!) accentuates their size and makes it impossible to verify..

My frustration has been that 90% of my collection is 1/18th but most of the NASCAR items I've gotten are in the smaller scales (6 x 1/18th, 5 x 1/24th, 3 x 1/43rd). I'm focusing on Petty, Gurney and a couple of isolated other drivers, very much a niche selection and probably mostly out-of-production.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Turtle - are all those NASCAR lovelies 1/24th? Because the way you have them photographed (beautifully, by the way!) accentuates their size and makes it impossible to verify..

My frustration has been that 90% of my collection is 1/18th but most of the NASCAR items I've gotten are in the smaller scales (6 x 1/18th, 5 x 1/24th, 3 x 1/43rd). I'm focusing on Petty, Gurney and a couple of isolated other drivers, very much a niche selection and probably mostly out-of-production.
Thank for the photo compliment! I am not that good at photography, but this seems like a good, natural light area in the diecast room for pictures. They are 1:24. I was thinking about 1:18, but the selection isn’t as good and I wanted to put all Nascar together (and the University of Racing models, which started these for me, are all 1:24).

4381 - 4400 of 4568 Posts