DiecastXchange Forum banner
4421 - 4440 of 4545 Posts

·
Administrator
34,980 Posts
*Announcement *

As per my amended signature, Nominations for JUNE's POTM contest are now open! Please check them out Here!!

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
7,097 Posts
This model had a tortuous route before arriving.
It was ordered a month ago, but the wrong release arrived from the store.
I had to send the incorrect version back, and wait another two weeks for the correct one to show up.
Normally we send back items that are unacceptable because of faults, this was the first time the wrong one arrived.
Ironically the one sent originally was a model of the car I wanted, but from earlier in the season with different sponsorship!
Because these Minichamps are built to a budget these days, I wanted to add a bit of detailing.
Photoetched bonnet latches.
Additional sections of seat belts, running back to the roll cage.
Foil straps added to the fire extinguisher, which is actually moulded as part of the floor - they couldn't even supply a separate one.
Glassfibre/kevlar decal added to the seat back, the seats were made this way with padding and upholstery on the front.
I am obviously annoyed that only this sealed version of the 635 is now available in 1/18th scale, but I like the car and wanted this scheme.

Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
After getting the yellow version, I still couldn't pass on this Autoart Lamborghini Aventador S in balloon white. I ordered this about a year ago and received multiple defect examples, this one is good so very pleased with another great spec on an Aventador:

Also stumbled upon this very nice and rare Autoart Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 7 with Optional Kit, coming really close the Fast & Furious Evo 7 that was driven bij Brian in 2 Fast 2 Furious. It's been on my wishlist for a while but no longer:

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
After getting the yellow version, I still couldn't pass on this Autoart Lamborghini Aventador S in balloon white. I ordered this about a year ago and received multiple defect examples, this one is good so very pleased with another great spec on an Aventador:

Also stumbled upon this very nice and rare Autoart Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 7 with Optional Kit, coming really close the Fast & Furious Evo 7 that was driven bij Brian in 2 Fast 2 Furious. It's been on my wishlist for a while but no longer:

Nice adds! Especially the white Lambo! 👌 👌 ! I'm flirting with the yellow one!

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Now uploading work again - strange... :unsure:

The Aventador S looks great in white - especially like the wheels (much better than the wheels of the yellow one IMO)!

For quite a while I was tempted by the AA Corvette Manta Ray - however didn't want to spend a fortune.
Finally grabbed this one without box but in near mint condition:
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Even the paint is in fairly good shape - but will need a bit of polishing here and there...

·
Registered
BMW 135i
1,326 Posts
I didn't even know Maisto was releasing a version of this separate from the Bburago but once I saw this come up on eBay in the US, I ordered it. I planned on painting one anyway so I wasn't worried about the wheels, caliper and seats being a different color.

Vehicle Tire Wheel Car Hood

I've got a can of this in that I haven't used on anything yet 👀

Peripheral Input device Gadget Electric blue Plastic

·
Super Moderator
12,856 Posts
I had been so busy that I forgot to post my 1/18th Xiaoguang Model 1990 Lexus LS400 which arrived last Monday 😊
Additionally, my 1/64th JL 1978 & 1980 Monte Carlos arrived. 💛
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Cheers!🥂

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,727 Posts
Just had offers accepted on these two Record 1/18 models from the same seller. I have bought from the seller before and asked him what offers he was looking for on the models so handed it on a plate to him. Very happy to have added these two models to the growing collection.
Bos- Best Of Show Mercedes W154 Rekordwagen, Silver 1:18 Scale
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive exterior

CMR Replicars Mercedes W125 Streamliner 1:18 scale world record holder
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper Trunk

4421 - 4440 of 4545 Posts