DiecastXchange Forum banner
4501 - 4520 of 4551 Posts

·
Registered
5,063 Posts
Not newly arrived, but newly opened (been sitting in a box for along time). Kyosho version.
Congratulations! This is on EVERYONE'S want list, whether by Kyosho or CMC!

I haven't been shopping lately, especially after pre-ordering seven Spark 1/43rds (SHHH! Don't tell anyone!), mostly classic Ford GT40s since few are available in 1/18th, never in diecast. But when Replicarz had a weekend sale, I had to get SOMETHING to warrant having a member discount, so I grabbed this Ixo 1/18th Porsche 919 that DNF'd in the 2014 24 Hours of Le Mans (internet pic).

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive design

Not really my cup of tea, as I find modern prototypes lacking in style and character, but for $70 hard to go wrong. It's metal too, so I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of heft it has, though sealed.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
I would guess after this delivery, the post office is going to make me come in person to get everything from now on!
Action Stewart BK
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Action Stewart Flashcoat paint scheme
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Action Jr. Color chrome scheme
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood

TC Benson Lycos
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

TC Biffle Busch series Charter Communications
Wheel Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

TC Biffle National Guard
Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Car

TC Andretti STP
Wheel Vehicle Car Tire Automotive design

TC Hendrick GMAC
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
404 Posts
The current cost-of-living crisis has meant model car buying has been almost non-existent recently (apparently food is more important than diecast - eh?). Anyway, I just had to buy these recently on Ebay. Two beautiful Ferraris. The 350P4 is a Tecnomodel and was only £67, so an excellent price, even if it is resin (it's also much lighter in weight than my TRL 350P4 so feels cheaper. Still a beautiful Ferrari model and I'm very happy). The 512S is the Hotwheels Elite from some time ago. Great model that I've now lowered (and added a black strip beneath the windows. The box is a bit mouldy but the model is/was new! The only 512S I don't have is the Nick Mason, but not that bothered about it.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Car

4501 - 4520 of 4551 Posts