DiecastXchange Forum banner
4541 - 4551 of 4551 Posts

·
Registered
5,063 Posts
In the last couple of weeks I've taken a couple of deliveries: first, the Ixo 1/18th model of the Porsche 919 Hybrid of Bernhard/Hartley and Webber that DNF'd in the 2014 Le Mans 24:

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

😠
And then, a surprise arrival from Replicarz, the Kyosho Cunningham Nissan 300ZX Turbo of Millen/O'Connell/Morton that finished 5th overall in the 1994 Le Mans 24, winning the IMSA GTS Class:

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire

They're both gorgeously executed: the Porsche is metal, the Nissan resin, both sealed and NONE OF THE WHEELS TURN 😠. I have other significant complaints about the Z-car (mostly related to which race it's actually kitted out for) but those will have to wait as today is the first day of my birthday vacation...

·
Administrator
34,990 Posts
Announcement!!

Hi all, Nominations for July POTM contest are open, so please take the time to look in and get involved. Here!!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
Insta: @TurnTableModels
90 Posts
I've been good for my space and my wallet, but 2 models came along for a fair price that I couldn't resist:

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

Signature Models Studebaker Avanti, the same year and colour owned by the late Ian Fleming.
Internet picture because, as per usual, I bought a model advertised as "brand new" and got a scratchy, dusty used one with a mouthy seller once I told him about it.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

HotWheels Aston Martin V8 Vantage, my final missing V8 Aston body. Was never quite sure about the colour but it works really well, the AutoArt Specs are a bit "meh" and very expensive, plus I was able to get cheap because of a tiny paint chip on a fender that I'm going to fix. Also decided to take out the grille and make it grey to give the model a bit more class. Worked our well I think :)

·
Premium Member
13,851 Posts
Something something something, I don't buy yellow Ferrari's, something something something, I bought another yellow Ferrari. Two in a matter of a week. Any more coming?

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

I also picked up another "retro style" car. This one is an Audi RS6 Avant in the classic blue, silver wheels, and red calibers based on the RS2 from the 90s. I really wanted one and was able to get one cheap. I am happy about that.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
13,851 Posts
Another order came in today from Carmodel
Sorry for the out-of-focus Lancia, I just left the camera in place and quickly took the photos. I have better photos coming later.

BMW 3.0 CSL (Minichamps)
BMW M4 (GT Spirit)
Opel Commodore Rally Monte Carlo (Otto)
Lancia 037 Rally Safari (Kyosho)
Toyota Land Cruiser (NZG)

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Car

Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive design

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive tire

4541 - 4551 of 4551 Posts