DiecastXchange Forum banner
4621 - 4640 of 4706 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Spark BMW M6 GT3 FIA GT Worldcup Macau 2017, which was the base for the Cao Fei Art Car, so I just had to have it to add to my BMW Art Car collection:

Spark Honda Red Bull Racing RB16 Turkish GP 2021 Max Verstappen Arigato Honda livery, my first 1:18 F1 model. I just really like this livery and of course fan of Verstappen:

GT Spirit Lamborghini Diablo Jota Corsa 1990:

Autoart Lamborghini Gallardo GT3 FL2:

·
Registered
469 Posts
I bought these two back in July and then promptly forgot to post them here. So here they are in their glory:

AutoArt Aston Martin V8 Vantage

I love AutoArt Millennium, but believe the wiring they used, to keep the hood and trunk closed, was meant to aggravate! In the end, I just used wire cutters and slapped some old Autoart sticky tabs to do the same job without the same aggravation!

Classic Carlectibles 1973 Ford Falcon XA RPO83

No aggravation here other than a loose chrome trim piece!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Here a model that I made thanks to a lot of help from the owner himself. Ad personam made with Blu Cepheus accents, the color Grigio Aleno is never released before from MR. I made this in a limitation of 15 pieces for my shop. And I also have one, not only a dealer but still a collector :) here a picture🙏
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
This MR LP700-4 was bought today. Long searching for an AutoArt signature LP700-4 but fell in love with this Artemis Green -only 20 items- limited version of MR. The combination of an attractive price and this color, accelerate my decision to get this model and add it in the supercars section.

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

4621 - 4640 of 4706 Posts