DiecastXchange Forum banner
4641 - 4660 of 4706 Posts

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
VAV Jaguar C-X75... my first hybrid or electric car, and it's a Jaguar supercar 😄

I have the excact same model which i've never succeded in taking it out of its base to photoshoot it! Great model! Congrats!

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
129 Posts
Just Informed!!!
Very excited today! Finaly my very special edition 488 Pista was shipped to me after many months of waiting. Cant wait to arrive:
BBR Ferrari 488 Pista coupe Viola Hong Kong #8/24
Why did you have to wait so long? Is it customized by you, or was it a pre-order?
Looks really nice btw.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Thank you, Gentlemen!
My recent purchases have been kind of hit and miss. Some have been sold again within a couple of weeks. But when I unboxed this M1 today it was love at first sight. :love:
Definite a keeper!
  • no BMW (M1 is my favourite)
  • no Jägermeister livery
Shame on you! :D
What can I say - you’re absolutely right.
Great purchase, a model from the great days of Minichamps in the past.....
(I have several Jagermeister models, although having tasted the stuff once, models it will be!)
I am really impressed by the high quality of this one - a heavy opening diecast with good paint and convincing fine details. Didn’t expect it to be so good especially given the fact that they can still be bought for relatively little money.
The M1 looks great in that livery. I only have 1 Jager car in my collection though. Congrats on the addition and checking two off your list!
Actually I even closed a third gap because I didn’t have a model in colour orange…

·
Registered
382 Posts
One, not so usual, model arrived today. I saw it by chance in a diecast photoshooting in FB and was really impressed so i decided to order it from china. The car from Czechoslovak manufacturer Tatra: Tatra 603
Rear engine, air cooled HEMI V8. Rides like a Cadillac, built to transport senior Communist party officials exclusively, as no one else was allowed to buy one, even if they had the money. Some were exported as well, to "friendly" states only, like China and Cuba. Fidel Castro owned a 603, specially built for him, with an oversized air conditioning unit. The model you have is a very early production car, the middle headlight was connected to steering and turned with the wheels, later models had four headlights.

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Rear engine, air cooled HEMI V8. Rides like a Cadillac, built to transport senior Communist party officials exclusively, as no one else was allowed to buy one, even if they had the money. Some were exported as well, to "friendly" states only, like China and Cuba. Fidel Castro owned a 603, specially built for him, with an oversized air conditioning unit. The model you have is a very early production car, the middle headlight was connected to steering and turned with the wheels, later models had four headlights.
Just WOW! Talk about history....

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Which ones ? I've got several & there are a few I'd quite like, prices are crazy though! :(
I agree, prices are crazy and I now intend to buy them if prices aren't too crazy, because they keep getting more expensive every time I see them. Well, I said in my previous post only 3 left but actually that's 2 now, the M1 and 525i. Not 3 because I bought this a few days ago:

Minichamps BMW 535i E34 1990 Matazo Kayama Art Car:

Also the Top Speed BMW M3 Competition G80 US Spec:

I-Scale Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG 4Matic:

·
Administrator
35,215 Posts
Cool! The M1 is soo expensive now!! Crazy money! I missed a couple at £150 years ago, good luck with the search!

Reactions: crz
4641 - 4660 of 4706 Posts