DiecastXchange Forum banner
4661 - 4680 of 4706 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Those BMW art cars are so cool, when they were a current release the staff in one of the BMW dealers here in Oz had one each on their desk. A mate of mine worked there, unfortunately he doesn't know what happened to the model........I was going to make him an offer.

·
American Expat In Europe
13,100 Posts
THANK YOU Oldtimer (Jim)!!! I just opened the One-Off self made Charger NASCAR model that Jim gifted me today! How grateful and lucky/blessed as I? VERY!!! 👏 💖CHEERS!!!🥂
Vehicle Land vehicle Car Tire Hood

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
THANK YOU Oldtimer (Jim)!!! I just opened the One-Off self made Charger NASCAR model that Jim gifted me today! How grateful and lucky/blessed as I? VERY!!! 👏 💖CHEERS!!!🥂
Jim is a trip, isn't he? And with this picture, he just educated me about someone I had never heard of - but should have. Nice add, David. Did you mention wanting something of George's to him?

·
Super Moderator
13,772 Posts
The Steam Pumper is amazing!!! I hope you enjoy building it - some beautiful detail there. How much was the kit? I'd love one
Hi Jim, these models are anything between £350 - £500 but i managed to win this kit for £105.80 top bid and free shipping so very happy to get it. This is the earlier version of the "Christie fire engine" without the Engine that the Christie has so when both are built they will be Awesome to see together in the larger 1/12th scale. :love::love::love::love::love:

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
After my Minichamps M1 "Jägermeister" a second model from the good old days of diecast arrived this week:
The AA Volkswagen Beetle Limousine 1955:
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

I have been tempted to add a Bug for quite while now and the great lineup that @K1200lt recently posted here increased this wish:
These are going for insane prices nowdays but I managed to find a good deal for a mint model in this nice colour (which is for some strange reason called "Polaris Silver").

It is so enjoyable to see how much love some manufacturers used to put into fine details - those were the days... :love:

·
Registered
Insta: @TurnTableModels
97 Posts
Walking through a rainy Brussels with a friend, I stumbled upon a little model car shop with some older models. It took some haggling as the place was very pricy, but I managed a deal and now have the Coupé to complement my black Volante as the "ugly duckling duo":

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Car

Aston Martin V8 Vantage Zagato - Cult Scale Models.

Very pleased as I didn't think I'd ever find one for reasonable money anymore.

·
American Expat In Europe
13,100 Posts
WHOA!!! BMW 850CSI
😍
Redemption!
Solido have done an AMAZING paint job on this one! Only thing that I can complain about is, that the rear wheels should be wider.
Just came in early this morning 😊
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Car

4661 - 4680 of 4706 Posts