DiecastXchange Forum banner
4881 - 4900 of 4904 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I finally received my CMC Ferrari 275 GTB/C race versions after preordering them in Jan. 2018 and Sept. 2021. Absolute gems.

CMC Ferrari 275 GTB/C 1966, chassis #09015, Le Mans 1966, Biscaldi / De Bourbon #26

CMC Ferrari 275 GTB/C 1966, chassis #09051, Spa Classic 2012 & 2013, Gaye #55

And also these two AA. The Aston is superb, really well made. The LFA is closing a gap in my collection.

AUTOart Aston-Martin DBS Superleggera

AUTOart Lexus LFA
The CMCs are stunning, :)

·
Registered
7,479 Posts
I wanted one of these for some time, Spark 1972 Le Mans winner Matra MS670, the first 'all French' win at the event for decades.
Except not all French in that English F1 champion Graham Hill was one of the two drivers - as I understand it he spoke excellent French.
I missed the original release of this model, and e-bay prices were too high - so I took the chance and hoped for a reissue.
Even better was the chance to get one at 20% black Friday discount (but not from Carmodel as seen in the image).
Now fingers crossed that the 1973 winner will follow....

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Also bought this, a model of an iconic TV show car, from 'The Professionals' - I don't know if it ever reached US tv stations?
The vinyl roof is simply matt black paint, so that will have to be improved.
The car often appeared with a rare sunroof in most episodes, but not all - so no major surgery needed to create one.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Car

·
Registered
97 Posts
2 in 1 day!
Citroen DS 23 Pallas in from the Netherlands and Volvo S90 in from China.
Wasn't sure it was worth paying a $32 USD premium for the "used - like new" DS just to get black, over buying a burgandy one brand new from Amazon, but now that I have it, it was 100% worth it. It looks so good in black.
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Land vehicle

4881 - 4900 of 4904 Posts