Registered
355 Posts
The upcoming BlobeyeWRX STi from OttO.

Now I can forget about spending ridiculous amount on the AUTOart version. (
When they do show up...)

·
Super Moderator
13,301 Posts
BBR extended the run of the limited to the now 70 limit BBR 1/12 Ferrari La Ferrari Rosso Fuoco, the Lewis Hamilton car so i pre ordered it. I am a sucker for the Red Fire colour and because of the LH name i see this to be a wanted future classic.

·
Registered
564 Posts
BBR extended the run of the limited to the now 70 limit BBR 1/12 Ferrari La Ferrari Rosso Fuoco, the Lewis Hamilton car so i pre ordered it. I am a sucker for the Red Fire colour and because of the LH name i see this to be a wanted future classic.
That Laferrari is amazing! Similar to Rosso Efesto on a Lambo, looks gorgeous!

·
Super Moderator
13,301 Posts
Thanks Nick. You may be changing your name to FerrariNick if you swap over to buying the Fezza models instead of Lambo's LOL.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Acme/GMP '90 Mustang LX Street Fighter (hate the wheels though)
Acme '69 Mustang Boss 302 Street Fighter "Redline"

...and about to put an order in for the Acme '68 GT500 convertible

·
Premium Member
12,858 Posts
Made some bad choices today and pre-ordered a couple of models.

BBR Ferrari 360 Barchette. This was a one off car made as a wedding gift for the Chairman of Ferrari. I went with the production version, not the press version...if that makes sense for a one-off.

MR Bugatti Chiron Sport. I saw this livery and loved it. A bit of a throw-back so fits my style nicely. This will be the most expensive model I have bought new, not custom. This one worries me to be honest, I have never bought an MR model from them. And only had a couple that I bought years ago. Hope it works out.

·
Administrator
33,294 Posts
OttO Mobiles,

Alpine A110 GT4
Volvo 850 T5 R

Vauxhall Chevette GR.B
Ford Fiesta Mk.1 1600 GR.2
Renault Megane 2 Ph.2 Renault F1 Team Edition

·
Premium Member
12,858 Posts
So, BBR is making Lewis Hamilton's LaFerrari as an open diecast. And yes, I pre-ordered it. Still a lot available so grab one if you want one. Not the spec I would have gone for, but there is no one out there like LH. Plus, how often do you get a chance to have a model of a car that Justin Beiber rode in? Totally worth it!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Just placed a preorder for the upcoming Super A Audi RS6:

The quality looks quite promising, especially that grill. But the C7 RS6 has already been replicated by Minichamps, Motorhelix and GT Spirit in many different colours/liveries so I'm not sure whether there is such a big market still left.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Just placed a preorder for the upcoming Super A Audi RS6:

The quality looks quite promising, especially that grill. But the C7 RS6 has already been replicated by Minichamps, Motorhelix and GT Spirit in many different colours/liveries so I'm not sure whether there is such a big market still left.
[/quote]

I didn't buy any of the releases you mentioned. Yea the market is probably not big enough, that's why this model will be produced in rather small numbers.

·
Registered
158 Posts
From Bauer:

1930 Bugatti Royale Coupe de Ville (1:18 scale, though it's more like 1:16 scale in reality)
1932 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlante (1:12 scale, my first one, so not sure if it's true to scale)

Both should be available (back in stock) from Carmodelz.com in about three weeks.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I have these on pre-order:
AUTOart Bugatti Chiron Sport
BBR Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm
BBR Ferrari 812 Competizione
BBR Pagani Imola
MR Collection Bugatti Chiron "Alice Edition"

1001 - 1020 of 1058 Posts