DiecastXchange Forum banner
1041 - 1058 of 1058 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
On order and I am excited to have the following all coming in at the end of this month will post pics when they arrive

Autoart -Aventador Liberty Walk -2 (silver -red interior)
Autoart -Aventador Liberty Walk -2 limited edition -(Martini Livery)
Autoart - Centenario (arancio argos)
Autoart-Centenario Roadster (Blue cepheus)
MR Collection - Huracan Fluo Capsule (Arancio livrea)

79b8319a2a912b224a096c8c457c990e.0.jpg 741b17431918d48fee60aace43bf572f.0.jpg cce88efea449d41bbefc2c037f52377d.0.jpg edf12f9de4ebed273cbfc4a76e487227.0.jpg MG_9263-1200x800-1.jpg

·
Registered
564 Posts
On order and I am excited to have the following all coming in at the end of this month will post pics when they arrive

Autoart -Aventador Liberty Walk -2 (silver -red interior)
Autoart -Aventador Liberty Walk -2 limited edition -(Martini Livery)
Autoart - Centenario (arancio argos)
Autoart-Centenario Roadster (Blue cepheus)
MR Collection - Huracan Fluo Capsule (Arancio livrea)
Wow 5 in a month is not bad 😁 The Arancio Livrea looks very good, I actually like all the colors used on the Fluo Capsule. Also curious to hear your thoughts about all the AA models :)

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Yes Dirk, the model will be sealed, unfortunately you will not see a lot of the interior. Because the windows are tinted too normally. Getting one too? ;) 😁
Don't think so - if it was an opening diecast it would be hard for me to resist. Especially with this stunning interior.

Frankly, I have a few sealed resin models in my collection but those are single exceptions.
Mickey Thomson's Challenger I by Replicarz has been the latest.
BTW: lLove it and would love to add the Goldenrod too...😇

·
Registered
564 Posts
Don't think so - if it was an opening diecast it would be hard for me to resist. Especially with this stunning interior.

Frankly, I have a few sealed resin models in my collection but those are single exceptions.
Mickey Thomson's Challenger I by Replicarz has been the latest.
BTW: lLove it and would love to add the Goldenrod too...😇
The interior is crazy, there are some youtube video's from the Venatus, also from this one. I love it personally, but I get it that some people don't 😁
I think you don't have a lot 'new' cars in your collection too, am I right? :)
If you really want the Goldenrod, go for it ;)

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
The interior is crazy, there are some youtube video's from the Venatus, also from this one. I love it personally, but I get it that some people don't 😁
I think you don't have a lot 'new' cars in your collection too, am I right? :)
If you really want the Goldenrod, go for it ;)
You're right - during the last 12 months I sold most of my super cars.
Now there are only 7 models left dated in this century - 2 of them sealed resin:
Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo Tribute & Ferrari SF70-H Presentation car.

Goldenrod: If I only knew where to get one...

·
Registered
564 Posts
You're right - during the last 12 months I sold most of my super cars.
Now there are only 7 models left dated in this century - 2 of them sealed resin:
Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo Tribute & Ferrari SF70-H Presentation car.

Goldenrod: If I only knew where to get one...
Great models 👌 If I see one for sale, I'll let you know. Made by Replicarz if I'm correct?!

·
Super Moderator
13,301 Posts
I've been looking at this next model kit for too long and today ordered it for Q4 delivery from Jadlem as they have double points until the end of tomorrow so today was as good as any to order it. I love the JP livery so very happy to get this Beast.
Pocher HK114 Lotus 72D 1972 British GP Emerson Fittipaldi 1:8 Model Car Kit
SKU: HK114

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
I'm tempted to buy one of the 306 Maxi models, but I can't help thinking there may be other options offered in the future.
Delecour was beaten by team mate Panizzi to the class win on the Monte - finishing 10th overall.
On the other hand, Delecour finished a mighty second overall on the following Tour de Corse event, which would be more attractive to me.
Final results Tour de Corse - Rallye de France 1998

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
I've been looking at this next model kit for too long and today ordered it for Q4 delivery from Jadlem as they have double points until the end of tomorrow so today was as good as any to order it. I love the JP livery so very happy to get this Beast.
Pocher HK114 Lotus 72D 1972 British GP Emerson Fittipaldi 1:8 Model Car Kit
SKU: HK114
I am just curious; Are you planning to build all these kits or just collectinig them, Daz?

·
Super Moderator
13,301 Posts
For now i will store them until the opportunity comes to build them, they are so good to build as you know and gives you a sense of achievement when done. I hope to see a PE detail kit produced from the hands of the after market PE makers for the Pocher, fingers crossed.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
I would love to do such a build too - but in the foreseeable future I will not have the time for such a project... 😕
It's a pity of course but that's the way it is.

1041 - 1058 of 1058 Posts