DiecastXchange Forum banner

What is your Holy Grail?

172K views 1K replies 401 participants last post by  Cleverviking 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Mike brought this up and got me thinking: what is my holy grail in diecastland? What is the model which I loose sleep because I don't have it yet? I know this is a dynamic selection, and when you find the var/bike/bot it automatically becomes another one that you don't have (just like the legend). For me, right now I have to say that they are two: CMC's Renntransporter and Minichamps's Pink Pig. So what's your holy grail?
:feedback

(Please, let's keep this only about models that are available for purchase and no more then two models for each diecast nut).
:gathering

#4 ·
Oh, gee - surprisingly this is a hard ? to answer. :confused

I'd have to say the two that seem to constantly itch me are the Maybach 57 Dealer Edition (Blue and blue) and the UT 993 RS in white or red.

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Max Power said:
I am not losing any sleep but I would love to get my hands on the Ertl/Danbury 1969 Indy 500 winning Brawner Hawk.
:iagree This is one I'd like too, but they are very hard to find I believe.

Of the cars that are presently available or just about to be released, two that I would really like right now are the Mark Donohue 1973 Indy car by Carousel 1 and I'm keen to get the 1978 Bathurst winning Brock Torana by Biante/AUTOart :cheers

G
#10 ·
Stopped losing sleep over models some time ago, but I still drooling over some that I don't have as of yet.

I would still like to get the Black UT 78 Corvette derek posted.

I would also like to add the GMP GTO Judge Convertible in white.