DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few I regret buying, specifically the Hot Wheels H3 and Maisto Cayenne V6.

G

·
about 3 years ago I ventured into the 1/18s and now have about 50 of them.. I should have stuck to the 1/43rds.
although I did manage to get some real 1/18 gems .. (Schumacher Benetton 195, BMW M1 BASF, Ferrari 93A)

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Maisto's Mercedes Benz SLK in kit form. The most disappointing model in my collection. The box shows the car with a roof. The actual kit doesnt even have the blessed roof in it. A few months later though I was very lucky though to get a UT SLK with the working roof for much much better price.

G

·
I have too many of these! :pullhair
But the first ones that comes to mind is the AUTOart Ford Focus WRC and the UT 993 GT1.

G

·
Eug,

I have seen some pics of that car and there were red flags all over it. :tempted

Same goes for those Action 2003 C5R's.

G

·
My Porsche 911 GT1 winner Lemans 1996 from Anson. Dont know the exact amount, but I got it from France in my trip there and dang it was expensive! I was just 11 years old.... so I can be excused :giggle

G

·
Maisto Carrera GT, bought it for a pretty high price thinking it was the production version... Turned out to be the concept :cry

Also my black AUTOart Lotus Esprit Turbo, bought it for 65 euro! and a week later they started to pop up at many shops for half thats money! :pullhair

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.