DiecastXchange Forum banner
21 - 40 of 150 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Without a doubt it would have to be my Yatming Shelby Coupe which after the Odd Lots discount and another discount for the damaged box cost me a whole
$6.50

(JUST KIDDING!!!)

·
Registered
817 Posts
My most expensive car I have atm would have to be My Biante Ford Falcon XY GTHO Phase III #04 2004 1:18. I had two of these but had to sell one to pay some bills. Sold the other for $650.00 AUD or $470 USD. Atm though current market value would be anywhere up to $450.. and the most ive ever spent on any one car is $200 AUD or $150 USD and have spent that a fair few times on different cars..

·
Registered
817 Posts
Awsome car and pic Felix! The pics here from everyone are getting so much better! .. I can't wait for the photo section to get up and running :) Will be like our own art gallery ) :giggle :cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:iagree :iagree Thanks for your kind words Stach.

For all the models I cannot afford to buy, this place is truly like a museum to me. I love wandering through and admire everyone's cars. Of course those CMCs are really worthy of being museum pieces!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #36 · (Edited)
Re: Sauber C8 Mercedes pic

StygianMax:

Wow!! That's a fantastic model. I may have to add that to my "someday" list.

Who makes it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
So far that was the most expensive one: 245.00 USD HECO - 1939 Bugatti 57C Gangloff

But soon, one of these will be our new toy:

SORRY PICS ARENT MINE

21 - 40 of 150 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.