DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again!

Lighting is one of the most important factors for the display of our models but also for their safety. So, what's the ideal lighting for our display shelves? The lighting that will help in showing off your model properly, that won't damage its paint or plastic parts and that will have a reasonable price tag. White neon cathodes? L.E.Ds? etc.

Thanks!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Nice. Tony what do you suggest? L.E.Ds that produce cold white or warm white color? In my opinion cold white would be better but some guys suggested me to use warm white. What do you use? And yes I want a color which will make the models shine and sparkle. As for the CFLs I must say that I use them a lot for the whole house and recently an old ring CFL lamp which was almost dead, broke accidentally in the house. I opened the windows then...

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Which of them shows off the paint of the cars better? I mean what's the color that makes the cars look shiny and gives a better look on the paint?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.