South America51.88%
Europe11543.23%
Asia269.77%
Australia/New Zealand238.65%
Africa31.13%

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
I know we have members from all over the world who post on this forum. As not everyone indicates what country they're from, I thought I'd do a little poll (by continent).

p.s. sorry for the earlier oops! I've since attached the poll options.

Oh yeah, I'm from Toronto, Canada. :cheers

G

·
Alberta, Canada. Right now I wish I was somewhere else; it's -32 C and getting colder - we may touch -40 C tonight. :eek:hmy

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
I'm from the USA. Oakland, California to be exact. I now live in Richmond, Ca (about 10 miles north of Oakland) I only lived in Oakland for 1 year when I was born. Then I moved to Berkeley untill 1997 (a small city know for it's enviromentalists, UC Berkeley, and a US Government lab) then I moved out here (I live with my parents and a younger brother) :happy

G

·
RichardM said:
Alberta, Canada. Right now I wish I was somewhere else; it's -32 C and getting colder - we may touch -40 C tonight. :eek:hmy
:iagree :iagree :iagree A trip south would be very nice just about now... :happytwo

I live 300 km (180 miles) south of Richard... find him and you'll find me... :happytwo

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Born, raised and still live in suburban Cleveland Ohio, USA

·
Registered
298 Posts
Currently living in Letchworth, Hertfordshire UK. I am about 10 or so miles from Castrol_Supra GT in Luton...As I sit and write this, I have just seen snow outside, but it didn't settle.

·
Registered
994 Posts
:danbanna :danbanna :danbanna Bocholtz, Limburg, the Netherlands, Europe!!! :danbanna :danbanna :danbanna
Alberta, Canada. Right now I wish I was somewhere else; it's -32 C and getting colder - we may touch -40 C tonight.
-32 C??? -40 C??? WTF!!! :nutkick And I thought -7 C was cold! :lol :lol :lol

1 - 20 of 219 Posts