Online(eBay, retailer, wholesaler, etc)3950.00%
Dealership(exclusive models)00.00%
Local Diecast Retailer1316.67%
Local Superstore00.00%
Combination of all2633.33%

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So where are you spending your hard earned dollar? Most if not all of my models come from offline as the local retailers are all bu nonexistent, with the exception of driving up to Go Motorsports.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've tried all of the above, and fellow collectors as well - most come from ebay and online dealers. :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I get my Maisto's from a local grocery store (Superstore) or WM.

I purchase AUTOart, Minichamps, GMP, Lane and such from a local hobby shop and a BMW dealer.

I get all my Exoto models directly from Exoto's website when they have the $50 off deal going.

If I'm looking for something that I can't find locally, then I turn to online mail order places and eBay.

:cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Mostly eBay and the odd one bought in local diescast stores. I've only managed to find a few good ones for SM Jr in department stores.

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
vegasracer said:
RichardM said:
I've tried all of the above, and fellow collectors as well - most come from ebay and online dealers. :cheers
:iagree :iagree :iagree :iagree :iagree
:iagree :iagree :iagree :iagree :iagree :iagree :iagree

·
Registered
737 Posts
I purchase a lot of the cars that I can't find at local dealers (specfically my AUTOart Vipers) online. The easier-to-find cars, such as Hot Wheels 1:18s, I get at Wal-Mart or Target.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Pretty much all of the above at some stage or another, but the majority of my models over the past 2 years have now been bought online.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All of the above as well, although, the last bunch of cars have been purchased online. There are always good deals and hard to resist models that can be found anywhere, it's just a matter of lookin for them. :cheers

·
McLaren F1 guru
308 Posts
Most I get off exoticar.com or buy it now on eBay because the local store has extremely high prices (AUTOart's for over $70, some over $80, Hot Wheels's for $36, 1:64 Hot Wheels's for TWO DOLLARS! you get the idea...) so I rarely ever purchase from them. I also go to Target to get some of my models, they have 1:18's from $17 and somedays they'll have the 1:64's for like 66 cents a piece so I pick out a couple I like.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts